2. The secret

MALLIK RESIDENT✨️

It was Mallik Residency. The main attention of tonight's event as it was Shaheen Mallik's birthday today. Every other rich people were inviteed to the banquet to enjoy the 53rd birthday of Shaheen Mallik.

Shaheen Mallik was a great inspiration  to all the strugglers out there who wanted to be a billionaire someday. Shaheen Mallik belonged from a middle class family but as his father died when he was just 17 , he had to take all the responsibilities of his family.

He has two older sister and one younger brother. He started to learn about new things everyday and became wise eventually. Later, he fell in love with one of his college friend but...

" Shaheen it's not what are you supposed to do today " Noor Mallik scolded her husband.

" I'm doing what I do on my every birthday " Shaheen replied with a deep yet focused voice.

" And I tell you to not to do it every birthday but you repeat the same thing always " Noor argued throwing her hand in the air. Creases on her forehead.

" I don't care what you prevent me from doing or what not " He replied.

" How will you? Because you still care about your stupid love !! Shaheen ! " Noor shouted.

Shaheen threw her sharp glance at one time before what doing what he was up to.

" She was not stupid..you are " Shaheen replied in a cold manner while dusting off a big photo frame in his hand.

" Shaheen you can't talk to me like that " Noor shouted again before standing infront of Shaheen who was focused on looking at the photo frame.

" Shaheen I am talking to you! Look at me " Noor jerked him and he shot her a side eye glance before again looking towards his girlfriend's picture.

" Noor...I am telling you for the last time now, be composed. Many guests will be there in few minutes so please don't forget that you are my wife and try to act like mature, polite, and focused woman " Shaheen said.

He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and departured to the speacial table where he always kept the specially framed picture of his past lover on his birthday because it was death anniversary too.

" Shaheen, do you actually think it's right? You hurt me with your words everytime when it comes to Sunaina "

Noor looked at her husband  for while without blinking  that hee eyes welled up.

" Noor please stop it. Are you forgetting that you were the one who Sunaina and showed her no mercy when she begging you to survive ? Do you still think I would still appreciate this nonsense of yours ? " Shaheen scoffed quickly looking at her.

" Oh Shaheen! It's not the truth...I didn't kill her...It had been 32 years since that and you still blame me for that, when will you belive me that I am not the one who pushed her in the river that day " Noor took her side.

" Oh please, everyone knows what you did and what you didn't so please stop reproaching it over someone else" Shaheen said trying hard not to start a fight over the same topic again.

Shaheen went towards Noor putting forward his hankey for her to wipe her tears.

Noor looked at hankey and then at him with welled up reddened eyes.