4. The heartburn and the proposal

Singh Residency ✨️

That day, at night when three of the Singh brothers returned, they were totally exhausted and tired.

Mihir who was always cheerful and lively was not even talking to others on anything and that was the thing that caught the Singh family's attention more.

Anubhav and Gaurav sat on the couch of the living room while Avni brought them two glass of water. Whereas Mihir retired to his room without any interaction.

" Gaurav? Yeh Mihir aise mu phula ke kyun chala gaya ? " Avni asked confused, noticing his ignorance towards the family members.

Gaurav looked at Anubhav and both of them sighed.

" Usko sadma laga hai " Gaurav joked.

" Huh ? Kya? " Geeta, their mother asked as she sat in front of them.

" Haan Maa, usse achanak se yeh pata chala hai ki woh humara apna bhai nahi hai " Gaurav said pressing his temples making everyone more confused.

" Yeh kaisi baat hui..tum logo ne phir uska mazak udaya hai na ? " Krunal asked suspiciously.

Anubhav chuckled weakly and said
" Nahi baba aisa hai asal mein usse koi project ko lead karna hai aur khudko sabit karna hai toh maine kal jo Dubey ji ke sath meeting hai woh maine Mihir ko bola hai handle karne ke liye.."

Gaurav nodded in agreement and then after chatting for more time all of them retired to their room to get freshen up only to meet again at the dining table.
.

" Waise Anubhav, tera shadi ke bare kya khyaal hai ? " Geeta asked expecting him to break down in anger but his reply was more simple.

" Koi khyaal nahi hai " Anubhav quickly replied still looking at his plate and having dinner.

Avni chuckled at the failed attempt of her mother in law to convince her son to get married. Geeta shot her a glare before returning her attention to Anubhav again.

" Kya koi khyaal nahi hai ? Do mahine baad 30 ka hone wale hai tu..shadi ki Umar ekbar nikal gayi na toh aur kabhi shadi nahi hogi, tabh rehna kuware! " Geeta said firmly.

" Aap toh aise keh rahi ho jaise main 30 ka nahi 60 ka hone wale hun! 30 ki umar mein log life enjoy karte hai naki shadi karke settle ho jate hai " Anubhav said with furrowed eyebrows and an annoyed expression on his face.

" Agar yeh baat tera baap bhi bolta toh tu aj yaha nahi hota bete! " Rishi Singh, Krunal's brother commented .

Everyone chuckled at his sarcasm while seemed to be flushed.

" Chup raho tum Rishi..baccho ke samne kaisi baatein kar rahe ho !" Geeta stopped him.

" Hasn toh accha hi na..lekin tune toh shadi hi isilye ki thi kyunki Kabir hone wala tha! " Krunal shot a arrow at his brother quickly making everyone shocked and left widened eyes.

" Yeh kaisi baat leke baith gaye aap log bacchon ke samne ! " Indra , Rishi's wife sushed them.

The Singh brothers including Kabir, Rishi's son shared glances at eachother at the adult jokes suppressing their smiles. While Mihir silently continued with his dinner.