Hey Doc

Onika Jones//Oni
--------------------------

Im still in shock on what happened. My arm felt numb, I felt tired and sleepy even tho I was in a coma for almost two weeks. All I wanted to do right now is sleep.

I was in now taking a hot shower, trying to wash away what happened. I hadn't even noticed that Lamar opened the shower door and entered.

Wait what the fuck is happening.

I didn't look at him because if I did I would be looking at something else. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Lamar what are you doing." I said as I washed myself.

"Is it a crime to shower with you." He said kissing my neck.

"Mxm. Just, don't try anything funny." I say turning around, now facing him.

"Something funny like what?" He asked, gripping my ass. His eyes were full of lust and he had this stupid smirk on his lips that I loved so much.

"Don't get on my nerves." I say.

After a few minutes of teasing and taking a shower, we both stepped out. We brushed our teeth and without any warning, he picked me up and walked towards the room.

"I can walk perfectly fine." I said.

"Do I care? No." He said placing me on the bed.

He walked inside his walk-in closet. He came out with my pajamas and lotion. He knelt before me and applied lotion to my body.

"You don't have to do this for me." I said lowly.

"You have an injured arm, don't you?"

I just kept quiet as he continued applying lotion to the rest of my body. It felt nice. He also put my clothes on for me which was so kind of him.

"You tired aren't you?" He asked. I just nodded in response because I felt too tired to speak.

He looked down at me and gently kissed my lips. It was slow and comforting, full of love. I was still mad at him but that didn't matter right now.

All I wanted was to be in his arms. The kiss lasted for about a minute or two before he pulled back.

He gave me a small smile before he went back into the walk-in closet. He came out only wearing his boxer. I so wanted to rip it off but controlled myself.

Maybe some other time.

He layed on his back next to me. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was calming. It was music to my ears. His arms wrapped around my waist.

He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you."

I looked up at him and gave him a small smiled. I pecked his lips and whispered back, "I love you too." before we both drifted off to sleep.

...............................

Lamar Kingston//Killa
--------------------------------

(Next day)

Yesterday was a hectic day. I thought Onika would have never woken up from her coma, but she did.

It was now 1pm and the gang was over at my place. They came around 12pm. Onika was still sleeping tho. I didn't wanna wake her up.