New Lifelong Friends

It had been 3 days since the battle against Zabuza. Kakashi had fainted from chakra exhaustion. He was still sick and could not stand on his own, but with the aid of crutches he could and today he decided to take his team to a nearby forest to train their chakra control. 

'Alright, it is simple.' Kakashi said, using his crutches to propel himself towards the nearest tree. 

'Send a steady flow of chakra to your feet, then walk up the tree. Easy peasy.' Kakashi said, standing upside down on a branch. 

'We already know how to do that' Naruto said, taking Kakashi on by surprise. 

'Who taught you?' Kakashi said, now on ground level. 

'My dad taught me. I taught Naruto' Madara answered. 

'And you' Kakashi said, looking at Sasuke. 

Sasuke didn't answer. 

'His brother taught him' Madara answered for Sasuke. 

'Ah. I see' Kakashi said. 'What do I teach you guys now, there isn't a lot I can do in my current state.' 

'Say, say Kakashi sensei' Naruto called out. 

'Can you teach me how Madara and Sasuke do all those cool jutsu. Like the fire style thing and water style thing.' Naruto said, his eyes shining at Kakashi. 

'Alright. I guess I can help you with that' Kakashi said. 'How about you guys...'  

'Can you teach me a new jutsu. I overheard you teaching Madara, that A ranked jutsu.' Sasuke said glancing at Madara. 

'I can do that too.' Kakashi said. 'I have the perfect one for you. You too Naruto...' 

'Don't worry about me. I am going to work on my Tempest Blade, a bit deeper into the woods.' Madara said, brandishing his katana. 

'It settled. Be careful' Kakashi said looking Madara. 

-Two hours later- 

Madara had been practicing his Tempest Blade. He hadn't started adding wind chakra into it, as he was still practicing using his normal chakra. All of a sudden, he could help loud noises of what sounded like whimpering &the sound of a whip cracking. 

This worried Madara and he dashed towards the sound of the noise. 

He got unto the limb of a three and peered down. It was a burly man, with some sort of costume. He held a whip in hand. Some ways in front of him were three small pups. They were covered in lashes, obviously from the whip. 

'DO IT RIGHT YOU STUPID CUBS!' The man said, pulling his arm back about to swing again. 

Madara threw shuriken between the man at the pup, not in the hopes to hit any of them, even the man, just to make the man back up. 

The man saw the shuriken coming and jumped back. 

'Who's there!' the man yelled. 

Madara jumped in front of the pups. 

'What do you think you are doing!? Can't you see your hurting them!' Madara yelled. 

'What's it to you! These useless things have been failing the tricks I have been showing them.' the man replied angrily. 

'So what! How is that an excuse to hurt them. If you want to teach them, do it right!' Madara called back. 

'Those things are useless! They don't even deserve to live anymore.' the man called out. 'I was about to kill them anyways!'