Cursed Seal II

'The c-cursed seal?' Naruto asked. 'The mark that binds the branch family to the main family?'

Neji face contorted into shock, 'How did you know that?'

'Pervy sage told me.' Naruto answered.

'Who?! I don't have time for your games.' Neji answered

'It doesn't matter.' Naruto said.

His face had become embroidered with sympathy as he stared at the green cross on Neji head.

'Don't give me your look of pity. This is my destiny, no matter how I like it. And  your's is to lose at my hand' Neji said, entering a strange position.

'8 trigrams 64 palms' Neji called out.

In a flash Neji stood in front of Naruto and unleashed a flurry of attacks onto Naruto.

'What the... He is shutting down Naruto's chakra points.' Madara said, staring at Naruto with his sharingan.

'And with speed as well' Sasuke added.

'It is called the eight trigrams sixty four palms. Basically it hits points in your chakra system, shutting it down.' Kakashi explained.

Naruto pulled out an object from his utility pocket throwing it onto the ground.

'This smoke bomb of yours is meddlesome.' Neji said before performing a rotation to dissipate it.

'Got you' Neji said before hitting Naruto with a solid strike to the stomach.

Naruto stood back up, blood dripping from his mouth.

'Accept your destiny. You're not winning.' Neji said.

'What makes you hold so tight to your belief in destiny. You path your destiny.' Naruto said.

'Tell that to my dad, the man you had to be killed to protect the head of the hyuga. Tell that to his lifeless body, decomposing in the grave.' Neji said.

Naruto didn't know what to say.

'Fine. You said my destiny was to lose to you. If I beat you, it's proof that destiny is within your control.' Naruto said, forming a hand seal.

Naruto began to strain and as he did a dark orange chakra began to form.

'When did Naruto learn to use the kyuubi's chakra?' Kakashi said shocked.

'He is using the nine tails' power!?' Madara said surprised. 'Naruto has gotten strong huh Sasuke?'

Madara turned to Sasuke to see his face  holding a look of anger, almost rage, and annoyance.

'Sasuke?' Madara asked.

Sasuke didn't reply.

Madara decided to just continue watching the match.

Naruto rushed at Neji. Neji began his rotation. Then they clashed.

Naruto was thrown back, landing into the ground, not moving.

Neji was also thrown back but as he attempted to get up, Naruto was already behind him, and then hit him with a mean right hook. His nine tail chakra amplify it.

Neji couldn't move. The match was over.

'Naruto Uzumaki is the winner.' The proctor yelled.

'How?' Neji asked.

'I have been underground since the last chakra bomb, and I made sure to stay just within your blind spot. Then the massive nine tail aura further hid my chakra during your rotation, so you still  didn't see it. Once you collided with my clone there, I jumped out, spawned more clones and then surrounded you.' Naruto said.

'I am sorry you had to go through those things. I genuinely wish you didn't. But just stop believing this rubbish about your destiny. It is yours to change, it is determined by your birth. So just stop.' Naruto said, melancholically at Neji. 

Then Neji was carried away on a stretcher away to the infamary. 

The roar from the stands still continued as Naruto climbed up to the stands. Madara congragulated him, while Sasuke didn't seem to notice. Naruto on the other hand, just sat down, obviously disheartened by the Hyuga's disgusting secret.

The next match between Shikamaru and Choji ended quickly, however, after Shikamaru beat Choji, he himself quit stating his lack of chakra would prevent him from being able to fight in the next battle. 

Now it was a battle between a ninja named Ren and Temari. 

Madara made sure to pay attention to the fight, even if Temari seemingly disliked him, he could still continue to support her. 

'BATTLE BEGIN!' The proctor yelled. 

'I forfeit!' Temari yelled, before Ren could even make a move. 

'The match is over, Ren Mitsuji wins!' 

-

'What the hell is Temari doing?' Madara thought to himself. 'Why would she forfeit without even starting. I am sure she can take this guy on, no problem.' 

-

'The next match is Madara Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha!' The proctor yelled. 

-

Madara and Sasuke looked to each other, a determined look stuck to each of their faces. Naruto looked to the both of them and wished them luck. Madara extended his hand for a fist bump but Sasuke ignored it and just jumped down instead. 

'What's his deal?' Naruto asked. 

'I don't know, he's been that way since your fight with Neji.' Madara replied. 

Madara then jumped down to the arena to the arena battle ground and stood opposite to Sasuke, his eyes watching him with intent. 

They both activated their sharingans and waited for the proctor to start the fight. 

'Begin!' The proctor yelled.