1 Vs 1 (Part 1)

Two days passed since Team 7 arrived at the tower. Madara and Temari saw each other sometimes, and managed to speak to each other once more.

Madara was still concerned with Sasuke. He had become a bit distant. Kakashi had seen the team once, and during that time sealed something on his neck.

Kakashi informed Madara, Sasuke and Naruto about who the figure was, one of the legendary sannin, Orochimaru. He also informed the team about what Orochimaru's bite had done to Sasuke.

'It is a curse mark' He said. 'It is dangerous and should not be used..'

'Why didn't I get it then.' Naruto asked.

'Is it because he is the nine tails Jinchuriki?' Madara said.

Kakashi was shocked as he didn't know that any of them knew about Naruto being the jinchuriki.

'It might be the case. I am not sure...' Kakashi answered.

This conversation took place earlier in the day.

Now was time for a 1 versus 1 to see the genin who would move on to the next part of the chunin exam.

Naruto, Sasuke and Madara skimmed through the list of shinobi looking for who they were up against.

Naruto was going to fight Kankuro.

Sasuke was fighting someone called Yoroi Katen.

Madara was fighting someone called Ryota Miziko.

The first fight was Sasuke vs Yoroi.

'Good luck Sasuke.' Naruto called.

Madara fist bumped Sasuke before he jumped down.

The proctor look up at the two shinobi standing at either end of him. 'Are you reading?' A brown haired man with sleepy eyes asked. He was the proctor of the fights.

The two shinobi on the opposite side of them nodded.

'BEGIN!' The shinobi said.

Sasuke picked out a couple shuriken from his utility pouch and threw it at the tall figure before him, trying to see what the ability of his opponent was.

The shinobi simply used a kunai, swiping the shuriken away.

He then threw the kunai at Sasuke. Sasuke ducked the impeding kunai coming for him. Sasuke thought to himself that there was no point keeping the fight so long point. He needed to close the gap.

Sasuke ran at the tall figure, creating 1 shadow clone to help him. The shadow clone ran to the opposite side of the person that the real Sasuke did. The figure however, side stepped the clone's attack, using a kunai from his pouch to stab it. Sasuke began to charge at Koroi but in defense Koroi went for a shoulder barge, Sasuke seeing this side rolled over his opponent back. However, as he landed on the opposite side of the guy, the man grabbed Sasuke by the forehead raising him into the air.

'What strength!' Sasuke thought to himself. Sasuke began to struggle attempting to free himself from the person's grasp.

However, he began to feel weaker and weaker as he struggled. Sasuke activated his sharingan hoping it would help him see what was going on. From Sasuke's view his chakra was being absorbed, moving from his body to Yoroi's body.

Sasuke pulled out a kunai, attempting to stab Yoroi's arm. Yoroi seeing this let Sasuke go, kicking him in the stomach before Sasuke could even hit the ground.

'Jeez, I am getting manhandled.' Sasuke said. 'I need to be stronger. I can't afford to start failing now. Not as long was he is alive.' Sasuke thought, images of Itachi flashing through his mind.

'All right. I need to keep this fight long distance.' Sasuke thought to himself.

Sasuke began to weave hand seals:

Snake Ram Monkey Boar Horse Tiger

Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu

A ball of flames flew at Yoroi, Yoroi side-stepped the fire ball, but as he did so he realized a clone of Sasuke at his side, who went for a kick to Yoroi's head. Yoroi raised his arm to protect his head, but the impact from the kick still hurt his hand. Sasuke saw his opportunity hitting Yoroi with a knee to the jaw. Yoroi was dazed and began to swing his fist at Sasuke.

Sasuke, easily dodge the blows with his sharingan activated.

'What the...' Madara said in shock.

'What?' Naruto asked.

'When...When did Sasuke's sharingan develop further. It used to be two tomoe in one eye and one tomoe in the other eye. Now it is two tomoe in both eyes' Madara said, staring into Sasuke's eyes deeply.

'He really was something else in that forest against that team...' Naruto said. 'But I will be stronger than him, don't you forget.' Naruto said, grinning.

'Don't forget me.' Madara said, grinning back.

Sasuke was still dodging. He ducks to avoid one, moves to the right to avoid the next, then he jumped to avoid a sweep from Yoroi. Sasuke kicked Yoroi in the face as he was in the air. He then put a kunai to Yoroi's neck.

'The battle is over' the proctor said.

And with that the battle was over. Everyone was stunned at the power of Sasuke. He dealt with that battle with some difficulty at the start but he completely defeated Yoroi after figuring out his ability.

The next battle was Temari vs Ino.

The two kunoichi jumped down unto the battle arena. Temari gave Madara a wink that seemed to say, 'Watch this.'

The battle began and the two both jumped away.

Temari took off the bar on her back, and unfolded it into a fan.

'I did not know that was a fan...' Madara thought to himself.

As she unsheathed the fan, a gust of wind blew forward.

'I am going to finish this in one move. No point masting my time' Temari said.

With one swift motion, Temari created a massive gust of wind, blowing flinging Ino into a wall, taking her out in ONE move.

The proctor was genuinely confused seeing how fast the fight ended. 'The fight is over. Temari is the winner.'

'Jeez, Madara your girlfriend is really strong.' Naruto said.

Madara knocked him on the head. 'She is not my girlfriend.'

'Alright, Alright, I'm sorry.' Naruto said, holding his head.

The next fight was Naruto vs Kankuro. Madara and Temari looked at each other, a look that showed confidence in their teammates.