1 VS 1 (Part 2)

Naruto and Kankuro stood, one on either side yelled of the proctor.

'Are you ready...GO!' the proctor yelled.

Naruto pulled out three kunai, one between each finger and threw them at Kankuro.

Kankuro moved to the side, letting the kunai fly by him. As the flew by, Kankuro noticed something, they had flash tags on them. Kankuro could not close his eyes in time, and a bright qave of light hit him dazing him.

Naruto then followed up with a combo, hitting Kankuro in the stomach, before kneeing him in the jaw. However, Kankuro body felt hard, like wood. Naruto knew something was up but was not sure what. Naruto then crossed his fingers creating 4 clones. They all rushed at Kankuro, linking their hands. They began to spin and spin, almost like a cyclone. Then one Naruto was released, flinging himself at the body of Kankuro, hitting him in side.

All of a sudden, Kankuro's limbs began to fall off, almost dethatched from his body. The bandaged figure on his back began to shift before bursting, and from the bandaged casing came out the another Kankuro.

The broken Kankuro on the ground began to join together, and the resemblance of Kankuro's face began to break apart. The face of the figure had three eyes and its hair was unkept reaching its shoulder. The figure produced two more arms from its body. Naruto wasn't sure what this thing was, but it definitely wasn't human.

The new Kankuro attached some sort of chakra, in the shape of threads, to the figure. With each twitch of Kankuro's fingers, the figure seemed to move.

'Some sort of puppet.' Naruto thought to himself.

The puppet opened its mouth, as a string of kunai began to fire at Naruto. Naruto ducked avoiding them. The puppet then flew at Naruto with a sharp needle protruding from his wrist. Naruto ducked some of the swings, driving his kunai up, snapping one of the needles in half.

The puppet flew back to Kankuro as Naruto ran at Kankuro. Naruto crossed his fingers creating 10 shadow clones. Naruto himself threw a kunai at the puppet, lodging it into it. The kunai had a paper bomb on it, and soon after the kunai was lodged into the puppet the paper bomb blew up causing significant damage to the puppet.

'Oh no.' Kankuro thought to himself. 'I'm in trouble now...'

Naruto with his 10 shadow clones ran at Kankuro hitting a barrage of kicks and punches on Kankuro. Kankuro was dazed and Naruto took it as his chance. And then he weaved the hand seals:

Tiger Ox Dog Rabbit Snake

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough

'Wow...' Madara said. 'He has learnt how to use nature transformations huh?'

'Yeah. He wanted to know how to do the 'cool' stuff you and Sasuke can do. Which would be nature transformation...' Kakashi said.

A gust of wind threw Kankuro across the battleground, till he slammed into the wall.

Naruto was relieved when he saw his attack had been a success.

Shluk!

Naruto felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked down and saw a giant needle like structure going through him. Naruto grimaced in pain. He looked behind him to see Kankuro's puppet behind him. The needle protruding from his wrist had made its way through Naruto's stomach region. The puppet pulled back, and made its way to Kankuro who had made it back to his feet.

'This is bad...' Naruto thought to himself.

Naruto put his hand over the wound, feeling the sticky red fluid on his hand.