happy

I wanted to get out, but I realized that I still had his jacket on.

"Your jacket," I remarked and was already taking it off.

"It's all right, keep it," he said, examining my slightly exposed skin. I became nervous.

"But I've already got two things of mine, so you'll get something of mine too".

His gaze was eager. I took off my favorite bracelet, which was made of gold. I put it on him.

"This is my favorite bracelet, so don't lose it," I said and touched his hand.

His eyes were fixed on my hand, which remained on his hand.

"I won't. I will wear it every day. It means a lot to me, Malia," he said, biting his lips.

Our eyes met. My upper body was turned all the way around to face him.

His hands were on his lap. One of them moved to my face. He put my hair back and placed it gently against my face. Both our heads moved towards each other. He stopped us just before each other. He looked at me and then at my lips. Carlos finally placed his lips on mine. Now his other hand was on my face too. The kiss did a lot to me. I got butterflies in my stomach. His lips were so soft. Our lips were so fused together. We both breathed into the kiss. It became more and more intense. We slowly broke away, both of us having to catch our breath. When our eyes met, we smiled at each other.

Good night," I said nervously.

Good night, Malia," he said attractively.

"Get home safely and report back," I said and then stumbled out of his car.

Carlos waited until I was in the house and then drove off. I immediately bit my lip and leaned against the door, exhausted.

"Malia?" Mom interrupted me, thinking about the kiss with Carlos. I came out and sat down with them.

"And how was it?" she asked me straight away.

"It was great, Mom".

"Please thank him again for the presents".

"I will, Dad, I've already thanked him, but I'll do it again," I told him.

"Aren't you going to invite him to our house tomorrow?" Dad asked. I looked surprised.

"Don't look like that. The boy is nice,' Dad said.

My dad was always critical of boys, which is why I was so surprised that he invited Carlos over.

'Yes, I'll ask him. I'll let you know tomorrow. Good night," I said to them.

"His jacket?" Mom's eyes lit up.

. I indicated yes with a smile. Then I went upstairs. I put his jacket over my chair. I removed my make-up and changed. There was a knock.

"Come in," I said as I stood in the bathroom. Mom came in.

"What's wrong?" I asked, spitting out my toothpaste mixed with water.

I googled and then spat out the water.

"You and Carlos... well, did something happen between you today, which is why you have your jacket?" Mom got nervous. I knew what she was thinking.

"No, Mom. Carlos is a gentleman, he gave me his jacket because I was getting cold. I think we'll take it slow," I said with a smile.

Together we walked from my own bathroom to my bed.

"All right, I'm glad you've found someone like Carlos. You know the right one will take his time to get to know you better before he sleeps with you," Mom advised me. I loved her advice.

"Thanks mom. I love you". "I love you too, sleep well".

"You too," I said and she disappeared.

I twitched my cell phone and his name was already on my display.

"I've arrived safely," he wrote.

I'm glad to hear it. My mom and dad are inviting you to dinner tomorrow, will you accept the invitation?" I asked without much ado.

I'd love to, Malia. See you tomorrow then. Sleep well," he wrote to me.

See you tomorrow.

Before I went to sleep for good, I told Jack and Ella everything that had happened on the date in a 5-minute audio. When it was sent, I snuggled into my bed and fell asleep with a smile.

The sun was shining on my face, which woke me up. I looked at my watch on the wall, it was 9:30. 10:30 I was meeting Ella and Jack at the lake. Today was going to be a hot day, so we were going to cool off at the lake. Before I got up, I glanced at my cell phone. His name was on my display, which immediately put me in a good mood.

'Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he wrote.

'Good morning, yes I did. Thank you and you?' I replied.

'Me too, what are you doing today before I come to your place?

'I'm going to the lake with Ella and Jack,' I wrote to him. 'oh nice'.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

''If that's okay with you and your friends, I'd love to''.

"Are you with me at 10:15?" I asked.

'Sure, see you then,' he wrote.

I smiled once more at my display and then got out of bed. I got ready for the lake. I was already wearing my white bikini under my light white summer dress. My necklace covered my neckline again. The dress was a little tighter, revealing my ass. It looked damn good in that dress, I admitted to myself as I looked at it in the mirror. My handbag over my right shoulder was of course a must. My hair was in a bun this time, with two individual strands hanging over my face. I walked down the stairs. Pure silence met me. I was glad when I came face to face with at least one of our servants in the kitchen. She gave me something to eat, which we could then eat by the lake. I put it in my bag. I fetched Carlo's tracksuit top and my sunglasses from upstairs. Shortly afterwards, the doorbell rang. I hung his jacket under my arm and grabbed my bag. Carlos stood leaning against the car with his hands in his jacket pockets. I liked the watch on his right wrist. I eyed him for a while before he noticed me and looked at me.