club

My dress is a black, tight and skimpy dress. It's tight against my skin and really emphasizes my body.

'Wow, you look hot,' Ella said speechlessly.

I thanked her with a smile.

'You look damn good too,' I told her.

I smiled back at Ella. Ella was wearing a white, short dress. It also emphasized her body. We both let our hair down and wore matching jewelry. After a few minutes, we went down to the boys, who were already standing at the bottom of the stairs. Carlo's eyes fell on me, leaving him speechless.

'You're beautiful,' Carlos said with a smile and offered me his hand, which I took immediately.

'Thank you,' I whispered to him.

Carlos was wearing beige linen trousers with a short white shirt over them. Ella and Jack were already running to the car because Carlos was holding me tightly. He pushed me gently against the wall and pressed himself between my legs. I liked the dominance.

"That dress is a bit short, don't you think?" he asked, examining my short dress.

I bent my upper body slightly towards his ear.

'Then you can take it off for me all the easier,' I breathed cheekily to him.

I rested my head against the wall again. He was speechless.

'If you have the strength for it,' he replied more cheekily.

Now I swallowed hard.

'Let's find out,' I said with a grin.

Ella and Jack called us, so we broke away from each other and got into the car with them. During the car ride to the club, Carlos put his hand on my thigh and stroked it, his fingers sliding higher and closer to my center. This definitely made me weak. I could still stand it, which is why I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the colorful lights of the club. We then walked into the club together.

'Oh, I've invited two more friends of mine,' Carlos told us.

His friends were already sitting at a table where they had saved seats for us.

"What can I get you?" a waitress came over to us with a light escort.

"A Coke," Carlos ordered.

"Two whiskey colas," said Ella for Jack and her.

"And I'll have a water, thank you," I said, holding back.

Carlos introduced us to his friends.

"Amigos, this is Malia," he introduced me.

His friends are called Mario and Erik. They greeted me with a warm handshake.

"And this is Ella and Jack," he finally introduced them.

A short time later, our drinks arrived. Everyone except me and Carlos squeezed a few shots.

'Let's go dancing,' Carlos whispered in my ear.

Smiling, we went out onto the dance floor, closely followed by the others. We danced closely and hotly together. We couldn't miss out on a few kisses, though. At one point, I saw that Ella was enjoying Mario, who she was sticking her tongue down her throat. I just grinned. Jack also found a girl to dance with. I was very happy. I looked at Carlos now and I wanted to tell him.

'Let's get out of here,' I said around midnight.

"What about Ella and Jack?" he asked, confused.

"It's all agreed," I hinted and left the dance floor.

Carlos ran after me. Judging by the look on his face, I knew he understood what I wanted. He drove us to my place. We got out and walked to my room, which was barely visible because it was dark on the floor, but I liked it that way.

He stood close behind me in my room. His warm and nervous breathing touched the back of my neck, which also rubbed off on me and made me nervous. Carlos began to move my hair aside and kiss my neck. I let out a loud breath. His hands went to my hips, which then turned me around to face him. Our eyes met, telling me that we longed for each other. I slipped my tongue inside him and together we stumbled to my bed without breaking the kiss. He gently pushed me onto the bed and pushed me up so that I was a little higher. He sat down between my legs, examined my body and began to kiss me again. He gently moved his hands to my dress and pushed it up. He took it off so that I was only lying in front of him in my underwear. It wasn't hard to see that I was arousing him. I knocked him over and sat provocatively on top of him. I gently unbuttoned his shirt and he skillfully opened my bra. I placed my palms on his upper body and grazed his stomach muscles. Carlos liked it but was still nervous, which is why he watched closely as my hands lay on his upper body. He immediately started kissing my upper body. His breathing, like mine, became more and more uncontrolled. His hands moved to my thighs, allowing him to turn me to the side. His gaze falls on me. Carlo's hands, on the other hand, slid further and further down. Carlos took off my briefs and his kisses went further and further down. When he was near my middle, I couldn't hold back my moans. We both liked it, his tongue along my legs towards my middle. I let out a loud moan. Carlo's tongue deep inside me. I held on to his hair and bit my lip with excitement. Carlos took it out of me and with his hands he took off his underpants, including his underpants. My eyes fell on his cock, which looked damn good. I just stared at it. He had taken a condom out of his pants and put it aside. He bent his upper body towards me and kissed me gently again. The kisses became more and more intense and dirty.

"Are you really sure?" he asked, out of breath.

"Yes. I want you," I moaned, because his kisses were already covering my body again.

"It's going to hurt for a moment," he warned me as he opened his condom with his mouth and pulled it over his hard cock.

Our hands melted together next to my body. He put his upper body over me so that his face was just a few centimeters in front of mine. At the exact same moment, he thrust into me. Carlos watched how I behaved. I moaned because it really excited me. He thrust into me again and again, faster and faster. The feeling was definitely not a bad one, I even liked it. Carlos moaned too.

"Ah yes," he said.

He kept kissing me in between, which made it harder and harder to breathe in a controlled way. Then he took my body and turned it so that I was sitting on it. I started to ride him, which excited him a lot.

"Yes baby" he moaned loudly and out of breath.

I placed my hands on his now sweaty upper body, where his hands were on my hips, helping me to move faster and faster on him. My breasts swayed back and forth. It became exhausting to sit on him and ride him accordingly. His cock was inside me as far as it would go. The thought turned me on all the more. I rode him further and further until we both sank into each other and I let myself fall next to him. He immediately took off his condom and threw it in the garbage can next to my bed. He carefully covered me up, as well as himself.