relationship

"Is everything okay, Malia?" he asked me politely, stroking my hair.

My leg lay over his cock. I felt happy in his arms.

'Yes, everything's fine,' I replied contentedly.

'Was I good enough?' I asked him uncertainly and looked him in the eye.

He continued to stroke my hair gently.

'Yes of course, you were incredible,' Carlos said contentedly and smiled sweetly at me.

Was it your first time?" he asked.

'Yes,' I replied shyly.

Did you like it?' Carlos asked curiously.

'It was very nice,' I said honestly.

He kissed me gently on the lips, noticing that I was sweating all over.

'I'm going to take a quick shower,' I remarked.

I wrapped the blanket around my body and then walked briskly into the bathroom. Cold drops of water touched my sweaty body, refreshing it. I took a deep breath and let the water drip over my face. But when I looked down, I noticed that blood was dripping from between my legs. I was confused and just rinsed it away, thinking nothing of it. After the shower, I changed into something fresh. I went back into my room and saw Carlos making up the bed. I was amazed. My eyes fell on the old bed linen, it was stained with blood. I was so comfortable that I didn't make a sound. But Carlos saw me and looked at me. He had just finished and was putting everything back in order.

'I'm sorry,' I said ashamedly.

'You don't need to apologize for anything,' he said to me and came towards me. He hugged me.

'You have nothing to be ashamed of,' he said, encouraging me.

He pulled away from me and then made sure I believed him. I smiled at him incredulously. Carlos took the laundry to the washing machine. I lay down in bed and waited for him. A short time later, Carlos came back with my favorite snacks.

'You're so sweet, thank you,' I said gratefully.

Carlos sat down next to me. We chose a movie together.

"Did I hurt you?" Carlos asked, scared.

'Do you mean because of the blood? Carlos nodded.

'No, you didn't hurt me. I think that's normal the first time, I think Ella mentioned that once,'' I said to him openly.

Carlos breathed a sigh of relief.

'I thought I'd hurt you,' he said, relieved.

'No, it's all right. I was really embarrassed about the blood,' I admitted.

'You don't need that at all. It's normal, so you don't have to be embarrassed. We've confided in each other, so we're open and comfortable with each other. I love your body and everything that goes with it,' he said sweetly to reassure me.

I fell into his arms, grateful.

'Thank you,' I whispered to him.

Carlos smiled at me. Later, I fell asleep in his arms.

My cell phone rang. My inner voice complained. I groped blindly for my cell phone, with success.

'Malia,' Ella said cheerfully.

I woke Carlos up. I wanted to let him sleep a little longer, which is why I left the room to talk undisturbed outside.

'Yes?' I asked quietly. I sat down in my parents' room.

'You won't believe it,' she said excitedly.

'I hear'.

'I had sex last night'. I hadn't expected that.

'Wait, what? With whom?

'With Mario,' she said and smiled, which I heard through the cell phone.

'And how was it?

'Don't distract me, sweetie. Did you and Carlos have sex too?' she asked curiously.

I smiled and thought back to last night.

'Yes, and it was amazing, Ella,' I gushed.

'Tell me all about it later. Why don't you come by my place later, my parents are away on business today and we can talk about everything. Shall we say around 1 p.m.?' she suggested.

I looked at the time. It was already 11 o'clock.

'I think that's fine, I'll talk to Carlos. I'll write to you again in a minute,' I said.

'OK, see you then,' she said happily.

Now I hung up and made my way back to my room. Carlos was lying awake. When he saw me, he smiled to himself.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" Carlos asked.

'With Ella, she wants me to come over later,' I explained.

'What do you mean later?

He sat up, revealing his well-trained upper body. I liked that.

'One o'clock,' I replied, unsure how he would react.

'OK, I still have training anyway,' Carlos said nonchalantly.

So much the better. Carlos demanded that I cuddle with him for a while before he drove me to Ella.

'See you later, have fun'.

'Have fun, too,' said Carlos and kissed me tenderly.

I got out of the car. My outfit consisted of a long black summer dress. Ella welcomed me with open arms.We went to her room together and ate something while Ella told me all about her last night. Mario seems to be a good guy who, according to her, gave her a good going over. I smiled throughout her stories.

'Tell me about your night,' she said curiously.

'It was amazing, Carlos was dominant but also caring. He always worried when he thought he had hurt me. Oh and I tell you, his cock worked wonders and was so deep inside me,' I grinned to myself.

'Omg, I'm so happy for you,' Ella said cheerfully.

We had a lively chat and watched another movie in the evening. Hours before midnight, Ella drove me home.

'Thank you for letting us talk about everything,' she thanked me.

I'd love to. I love you'. Ella hugged me.

'I love you too, sweetie,' she replied.

Then I got out and met our servant for the first time.

'Good evening, miss,' she said formally.

'Good evening,' I replied, exhausted.

I took my things and went upstairs to my room, which was only half open, although I left it fully open, before going to Ella.