handling

'It's all right. It was all just a bit much,' I broke away from him.

Again, he wiped my tears away with his fingers.

'It's not okay,' he whispered and kissed my forehead.

'I love you Carlos,' I said.

'I love you too, Malia,' he said.

He gently wrapped his arms around me. I forgave him. I took him by the hand and led him upstairs to my room.

'I have this for you,' he handed me flowers and my favorite perfume.

Thank you, that really wasn't necessary,' I thanked him.

He put the two things on my table.

"Who brought these?" Carlos noticed the other bunch of flowers.

I hesitantly thought about it.

'It's from Nik, should I throw it away?' I asked, because I could tell he didn't like it.

'No, it's all right. They're far too beautiful for that and it's your gift, as if you alone decide,' he answered me maturely.

We lay down in bed together and cuddled. His body gave me some warmth, which warmed me up after a while.

'Have you ever been with Nik?' Carlos asked cautiously.

'Do you really want to talk about it?

'We have to talk about it,' Carlos demanded.

'All right. No, I've never been with Nik. Why are you so jealous of him? I never gave you a reason to be,' I thought it would be interesting to find out.

Carlos turned a little inward.

'You know, it's probably not good to keep blaming my ex, but in this case it's just the way it is. I never felt jealous with her and so I never had to deal with jealousy. In your case, it's the first time I've felt jealousy again and I can't deal with it. I just don't want to lose you. I couldn't bear that. Show me how to deal with my jealousy properly and how to control it,' he shook his heart out to me. Now I put my hands in his. His head lifted and he looked into my sea-blue eyes.

'Of course I will. That's a good start, Carlos,' I told him sincerely.

'You're the best,' he said and hugged me tightly.

They both enjoyed the hug. It did them both good too. We broke away and looked at each other.

'You trust me, don't you?' I began.

'More than anyone else, amor,' Carlos answered my question.

'A relationship is only based on trust. If we trust each other, we can do anything together. I don't give a shit about the other men in the world. Yes, I also find other men attractive, that's completely normal in a relationship. Of course you can also find other women attractive. The crucial point is that I fall asleep next to you every night and just say to you that I love you. Just remember that. Trust me, I'll never do anything like that to you, because you're the most important person in my life,' I told him.

Thank you. I'll remember that and work on myself, I promise! And if I ever misbehave, tell me straight away, okay?' he said gratefully.

'Yeah, sure, I'll do that. I'm so glad we were able to talk about it so openly,' I confided.

'I'm glad we talked about it,' Carlos replied and kissed my forehead.

His smile warmed my heart.

''Can you do me another favor?'' I added.

'Sure,' Carlos didn't hesitate.

'Can you apologize to Nicolas? I know he fucked up too, but that would be important to me,' I asked him.

'Yes, I will,' Carlos didn't hesitate.

I reached for my cell phone and dialed Nik's number. My cell phone rang and I put it on speaker.

"Yes, Malia?" he asked.

'Hey, it's Carlos,' Carlos began to talk calmly.

''What do you want? Did you hurt her and now she wants me? Believe me, I'll make her moan all night. Promise, sweetie'' Nik provoked him.

I reached for Carlo's hand.

'Take it easy,' I whispered to him.

I wanted to apologize to him. I wasn't fair to you and I said some mean things to you. I'm sorry, Nicolas,' Carlos apologized to him.

There was silence for a moment. Nicolas started to laugh, but before he could say anything, Carlos said:

''OK, bye and have a nice evening''.

Then he hung up.

'Thank you,' I looked at him.

'wow, it really helped, the thought alone'.

I gently pulled him in for a kiss, quickly sitting on top of him. Carlo's body upright. His mouth was greedy for my kisses. My hips moved, his hands resting on them.

'Baby,' he interrupted us.

'We shouldn't do this now. You should get some more rest. Believe me, that would be too much strain for you,' he explained.

A brief kiss touched his lips.

'I have an idea, that always helps when you're ill.

"And what would that be?" I was curious.

'A hot bath,' he said.

I liked the idea.

'But only if you come with me,' I insisted and sat down next to him again.

'But I can never stand that next to you,' he admitted.

'You'll have to,' I shrugged.

Carlos let the water in while I lay in bed for a while. After a short time, Carlos came out again, stopped the show, put his hands under my legs and carried me into the bathroom. The sight made me melt away. Red rose petals and candles everywhere. Foam covered the bathtub. The room was quite dark, but I liked that. Gently, with eye contact, Carlos began to undress me. Every time he touched me, I flinched a little, in a positive way. Then he undressed. Carlos lay down in the bathtub first and then helped me into it. My body lay between his legs. The warmth did my stomach good. His hands wrapped around my body and soaped it up a little. I rested my head on his chest.

'I love you so much,' I whispered to him romantically.

'I love you so much too, love,' Carlos returned my feelings.

His forehead kiss made me happy in his arms.