Chapter 6 ( Edwin )

Optimus pov :

I walk in hallways of base. my thoughts fixed of one person only...that's Y/N, She is first human who is stuck in my mind like no one ever was, I meet so many but she caught my attention like no other human did. But....I am a Cybertronian and she is a human..these feelings are unnecessary... and maybe not require. All these years of...wisdom..bravery...leadership....I never sense anything like this...its forbidden... A feeling I never have....its unnatural....yet intoxicating. I know I shouldn't feel this way...but I can't even help it. I should control these feelings....I don't even know if Y/N feel the same or not...I need to keep my calm.

Y/N pov :

I was in park with B/F/N while B/N was playing around with balls "Y/N...today I want you to meet someone...he is going to be here at any moment. I hope you won't mind him coming"
B/F/N said chuckling "Of course not...Why would I?" I said with a soft smile as suddenly I hear footsteps from other direction. I turn around and see a well built man with nice looks then I turn back to B/F/N...she just smile "Y/N, meet my cousin brother Edwin. He just came from Oxford university to Nevada" she said with a pause then continuing "Edwin, Meet...Y/N. She is my best friend" she introduce us as we shakes hand with each other "I have heard a lot about you from B/F/N. I hope we could get along" Edwin said with a smile as I smile and said "I hope so..."  I hope that he will be as nice as B/F/N. I always liked to make new friend first, B/F/N...then Autobots and now new one...Edwin.