Fun + Dumb = Improve

Upon reaching the East District; Arséne, Hoji, 303, and 202 were riding over in a truck that was old but tough. Along the way, Hoji was giving a rundown of what the title of Warlord is. Warlords were not just titles that mortals could wear as they lived, they could continue on making war their business, almost like Carmilla Carmine. But the difference between Overlords and Warlords is that when they deal with someone, it's not so serious to them. They only wish for war, for conflict, for battle, all so they can remember the rush of fighting someone, in a sense some had called hell 'Valhalla' for being immortal to fight again. To some, when warlords came to be noticed, a district was formed where any sinner could challenge one another and fight to their heart's content. The Doomsday District.

202: So your saying, way back for however long the fucking Warlords came, created the district where the sinners fight for the hell of it?

Hoji: A rather crude and quick way of saying that, but mostly, yes.

Arséne: So are the Warlords and Overlords allies or-

Hoji: Far from it, Overlords deal in souls. Warlords deal in war.

303: So how come they ain't fighting each other?

Hoji: Warlord Kushiki and Overlord Carmilia were able to make a truce between the two. Hence on them having their own section to have a place where they can fight out their differences.

Arséne: To the death?

Hoji: Sinners don't die.

Arséne: I-Chuckles. Got me, thanks.

202: So, tell me again. What's our plan?

Arséne: Actually, we need to know who these Loan Sharks are.

303: Well, aren't they like any other Sharks, yeah? They owe him-

To what had interrupted 303 sentences had picked up to where Arséne's phone got a message.

Arséne: Well, these ones are from here. Well stationed here.

303: What do you mean?

Arséne passes the phone to 202, he's currently driving and needs to concentrate on the road. "Always keep your eyes on the road, no distractions."

202: Well, according to...sorry, 'TimMeGetsDick?'

Arséne: chuckles a bit. He wanted it as his handle. I didn't say no. And now I'm stuck with it as I look at it on my phone.

303 chuckled as Hoji seemed to smile from hearing this.

202: Scoffs. Oka~y, well, according to Tim. He says that these sharks are originally from Dark Water. They're working with an Overlord Shark, no name as of yet. But, the sharks think that by taking Koto, they would have Kushiki by the balls.

Arséne: By the balls?

202: I'm embellishing here.

Arséne waves his hands to say his sorry.

202: We got the Loan Sharks' location in the East District and...Ha HA~ Your not gonna believe where it is!

Later...

A casino, once lively and full of suckers who would try their luck, now is less lively and more home to hellborns than sinners. Neo City has begun to lose its glow, Loan Sharks from Dark Water have been spreading through to the East District under some unknown boss. And he seems to have made a base over on one former popular casino, 'Devilish Deals'; Caym had been struggling when Lupin heist from his last visit, in hope to keep his operations running, he had to make a deal with the Loan Sharks.