Skoll bio

Full name: Skoll Sunchaser

Race: Hellhound

Looks: He's pretty muscular but not as big as Vortex, his physique is more evenly distributed. He resembles a white and red wolf, slightly shorter snout than Loona, piercing red eyes, and furry ears that also resemble a wolf.

 He resembles a white and red wolf, slightly shorter snout than Loona, piercing red eyes, and furry ears that also resemble a wolf

(A/N: Replace all the dark fur with bright red fur, and imagine he has red fur along his back and tail.)

VA: Jordan Fisher

Age: 23 (hell years)

Height: 6'3

Family:

Frieda Sunchaser- mother (deceased)

Sigurd Sunchaser - father(deceased)

Hati Sunchaser- little sister (missing)

Ragnar Sunchaser- little brother (deceased)

Love interest: Loona, the goth hellhound receptionist

Friends: Ramiel, Vector, the Hazbin crew, Hans, Vortex, Queen Bee, Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, Octavia, Verosika

Enemies: Crimson and his entire mafia, D.H.O.R.K.S, C.H.E.R.U.B, Striker

Likes: Training with his master, hanging out with Vortex and Bee, guns, knives, comedy, romance novels (secret hobby), going guns blazing, teasing Loona, his motorcycle

Dislikes: Cats, the thought of Crimson being alive, stealth, anyone hurting his sister, hurting someone he loves with his flames, people hurting Loona, Loona being sad

Personality/Backstory: Skoll has matured since the events of the Hazbin Hotel. Having mellowed out and is more cool headed for the most part, he is adjusting to life without the security of his master. He's not as reckless or impatient anymore, but his desperation to find Hati causes him to continue his habit of rushing off without warning. He also fails to keep those around him updated or informed, and he often doesn't consider how his actions affect the people who care about him, this does cause strain on his relationships, like it did with him and his master. That being said, Skoll remains the caring person he is, and he is extremely protective of those close to him. Ramiel, Charlie, and the hotel residents keep in contact with him, and he tries to visit the hotel whenever he can. As for his friends at I.M.P, he gets along with them well enough. They all kind of remind him of the hotel, which makes it easy for Skoll to get along with them. He and Millie love talking about weapons, Skoll asserts magic and guns are best, but the country Imp always prefers her blades. Moxxie and the Hellhound have a respectful relationship, Skoll holds the Imp at a higher esteem than most others and Moxxie treats Skoll nicely. They spend a lot of time modifying guns together. Blitzo likes Skoll and thinks he's a valued member of the company and he sympathizes with his desire to find his sister. So Blitzo often gives Skoll paid leave when he has to skip work to chase a lead. Finally, Skoll is closest with Loona. Initially, the receptionist was nervous and awkward around him, but the two are good friends and hang out from time to time. Skoll can easily tell Loona's attracted to him and enjoys teasing her, promoting her to become flustered every time. Furthermore, Loona does still tend to be nervous around him occasionally, especially when she tries to get closer or tries to flirt with him. That being said, the two can hold a normal conversation and even open up to each other if they need to; and both feel comfortable enough around the other to act like themselves.