Spring Broken

A decent time after the Loo Loo Land disaster had passed, Skoll had been with I.M.P for about two months, and he hadn't heard an update from Skylar yet, but he had kept in touch with his adopted parents. Apparently the wedding planning was in full swing, Charlie was insisting that they don't use magic to cheat everything so it was taking some time. Ramiel mentioned to Skoll that the event would be in about seven months, which made the Hellhound happy and determined to find his sister so she could be there too. Currently, The I.M.P crew, except for their white and red Hellhound, were barreling through the streets of Imp City inside their van with the radio playing.

"I love this song!" Blitzo shouted. "You were a spicy little– uh– Demon with the– uh–bleach blonde hair–!" he tried following the song, but he couldn't keep up with the words.

Loona was in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at Her adoptive father's singing. Imps didn't have normal ears, but Moxxie was covering the area they would be with his hands. In the back, Millie rolled down her window and smiled as the fresh air hit her face.

Blitzo kept trying to keep up with the song, "Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare..." he then turned into the parking lot where he found Skoll waiting by his motorcycle. "Hey look, Skoll's already here."

Loona perked up and saw the other Hellhound waving to them. She waved back nervously and tried to tune out Blitzo's singing. Before the Imp could turn into his company's parking spot, a pink sport's car zoomed past him and took the lot. It was rather expensive, and the license plate read 'SUCK-4-LIFE' on it.

"Oh, shit! Fu–" the boss slammed down on the breaks and managed to stop the van in time. He glanced at the license plate and huffed in anger. "Oh, you 'suck for life' do ya!?" reaching into the glove compartment, Blitzo grabbed a megaphone and shouted, "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

A woman got out of the car, along with her Hellhound. Skoll recognized his friend Vortex, and the succubus that he was working for. Now it made sense why Vector asked for any strong bodyguards he knew. Vortex was a giant of a Hellhound with black and dark gray fur and wearing a punk outfit, consisting of a sleeveless jacket, black tank top, and black pants.

Blitzo seemed to recognize the succubus and stared at her in shock, "Oh, shit! Verosika!"

The woman blew some bubble-gum and glared at the Imp, "Blitz-o." she seethed, pronouncing the 'o' in the Imp's name.

The succubus was tall, had hot-pink skin and long hair, with matching horns and wings, tipped in black. She wore a black choker necklace and a tightly-fitted, black and white minidress with contrasting 'X' and 'O' shapes on the chest, as well as a star design at the abdomen. She also wore long black thigh-highs with three hot pink 'X' designs down the sides, and black high-heels which sport a vague heart motif. On top of it all was a fashionable pink, fur coat.

Skoll recalled that the demon was a famous singer, and was one of Vector's top earners in the music industry. A while back she was dealing with a lot of harassment from fans and media about her time in rehab so Vector decided to give her a bodyguard for protection. Seeing how Vortex was already well-versed in the field, Skoll gave him a recommendation. Though he didn't know who his friend was bodyguarding.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..." Blitzo stepped out of the van but missed the step and fell face first onto the ground. He got back up and continued, "Three rings down!"

"And I should've known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts." the singer shot back.

"God damn." Skoll muttered.