FOURTEEN ❀

彡[ΛÐЯłΛЛΛ Ͼ ]彡

彡[ΛÐЯłΛЛΛ Ͼ ]彡

SHE was absolutely beautiful. From her head to her toes. Her skin only made her ten times as beautiful as she already was.

I was risking my job with this woman. Because every day I fell into her temptation, her beauty. I knew what I was doing. I wanted her to hate me because I felt our tension. I could see it in her eyes and I'm sure she could see how much I wanted her too.

But just can't risk her relationship with Kailani, I can't have her expelled because Kailani wanted her to try have fun with this and I was ruining this experience for her. I felt so bad for what happened the other day. I thought about her while I was touching Sam.

I thought about her while I was texting her. I didn't fuck Sam. I couldn't do it because of the face she gave me.

But today I was seeing her again, and fuck I was nervous. I was nervous because I knew she was angry with me. I brought that in myself but I'm trying to protect her from getting hurt even more. I feel like she's the type to want a relationship and I don't want any of that.

I don't want a family, I don't want a relationship. Class was starting soon and she was coming as well. When we went to the club, it was on Friday today was Tuesday. Her friend wanted to come along so she did. And she watched the other class too. So I've had days to think about what happened. And I'm sure she's had time too.

I saw her walk in, beautiful as the night. Something was different though. She was smiling of course, and she was looking at me. I watched her as she went to go sit down. My eyes had drifted down to her body.

The outfit she was wearing was revealing. Her top was a black v neck, short sleeved and you can clearly see her hard nipples, she had on a tartan skirt which was short, but not short to the point where you could see her ass.

She had in black boots, and golden jewelry. She looked away from me, a sly smirk appearing. I admit to myself that there was no way I could hide the problem in my pants. "Miss. Bianchi, could I see you for a moment?" I asked.

She put her stuff down, nodding and walking over to me. "Yes?" She asked as she got over to me. Her outfit was even hotter when she was next to me. "I do want to apologize for my actions the other day. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." I said. I did mean what I said.

"That's okay." She shrugged. I smiled softly. I don't see the Azariah I knew, I feel like someone else took over her body. I know it doesn't sound good but, her personality was different, her eyes, the way she spoke to me, her outfit. "I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend?" She said, tilting her head.

I looked her in her eyes. "I don't." I said. I knew self control. I knew how to hide my feeling. I was good at doing that. She made me wanna risk everything I've worked for. "Ah, so friends with benefits type situation, huh?" She had a look in her eyes. A mischievous one, one that could make someone get on their knees.