TWENTY ONE ❀

彡[ΛÐЯłΛЛΛ Ͼ ]彡

彡[ΛÐЯłΛЛΛ Ͼ ]彡

I know what you're thinking. No I didn't kill Scarlett. I held zero empathy for her though, I mean she was my best friend but, I, myself didn't do it. I may've hired someone. And no, not because she cheated.

Okay, maybe because she cheated but also because of other things that no one knew about. Which I will not think of off the top of my head because it's not that important. I'm not a psycho. I don't just go killing people cause I can.

With my fascination of Azariah, I'd do anything for her. Even if it means killing people who aren't worth her time. So, we're here at her families house now. They all couldn't stop crying, even kehlani. Woman up, that bitch cheated on you.

Azariah was upset too. Having her best friend and sister killed. But as I said, I would do absolutely anything for her. The funeral was In two days, they all chose black of course. I left like we should've been having a ball.

She was free from their lives. Not there to be a fucking disappoint. "How you feeling?" I asked Azariah. We were currently cuddled up in her room, yes cuddled up. Her family didn't know we were because it was night.

"Bad. I feel like my big sister died." She muttered. She sighed. "And I thought you'd be sad, seeing as she's your best friend, but not a hint of sadness coating your face. I'd say you're more happy than sad." She told me, looking at me.

I didn't say anything. "First the guy at the club, then my friend, and now my sister. That doesn't seem like a coincidence to you, does it?" She sat up, shaking her head. Again, I didn't say anything.

"If I was crazy enough I'd say you did it." She looked at me, in a joking manner. I chuckled. "Come to think of it, when I was in your room last night, there was a bag filled with white and red stuff. What was in it?" Before I could answer her there was a small knock. I got off the bed, taking a deep breath.

"Come in." She said and it was Liliana. "Hey, I didn't expect you to be in here Adriana." She smiled softly. I nodded. "I was just going to bed." I told her, I glanced at Azariah who did not look at me.

I said my goodbyes and left. For the rest of the night I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the fact that she thought I killed these people. I did, but I did it for her and I never wanted her to find out.

The morning of, I decided to make everyone the best breakfast they could wish for. When everyone came down they all had a smile on their face beside Azariah. It's like she saw right through my act.

"I'll take a shower while you guys are eating." I smiled. I hugged everyone besides Azariah because she ignored me. I went up to my room, my paranoia hitting me.

What if she knows she's just trying to collect all the evidence? Would she still like me if she found out? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that she was standing in the door way. "Feeling guilty about something?" She startled me.