THIRTY ❀

PART 2

PART 2

     ADRIANA ignored her, glancing down at her lips. "It's fun seeing you nervous." She smirked.

Azariah's breath hitched as Adriana's gaze fell on her lips.

She fought the urge to back away, her heart pounding loudly in her chest.

"I'm not...nervous," she said, her voice betraying the lie as it trembled slightly.

"Yeah you are. Your face says it all, and your body...reacts"

Azariah's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as she realized that her body was betraying her feelings. She tried to steady her breaths, but her heart was racing faster than ever.

"I...it's just adrenaline. From the gunshot," she muttered, trying to justify her response.

Azariah gripped Adriana that's why her body betrayed. Her hands was on her arms.

As Azariah's hands gripped Adriana's arms, she unintentionally pulled her closer. Their bodies were now just a few inches

away from each other, and Azariah could feel the heat radiating from the older woman.

Adriana smirked again, enjoying the effect she was having on Azariah.

"You wanna know what I think?" Adriana whispered. "I think, you enjoy me like this. I think you like the danger, never knowing what's coming next because I can give you everything."

Azariah shivered as Adriana's whispers sent a wave of heat through her body. She struggled to find the words to respond, her mind clouded by a jumble of emotions.

"I...I can't deny that," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I also can't ignore the fact that I'm scared of you. Of what you can do to me."

"What do you think I'll do to you, baby? Hm?" Adriana's lips brushed against her cheek.

Azariah's breath hitched as Adriana's lips grazed against her cheek. Her skin tingled at the touch, and she fought the urge to lean into the contact.

Her heart was beating so fast now it felt like it was trying to burst out of her chest.

"Anything," she murmured, her voice trembling. "You could do anything to me, and I couldn't stop you."

"So if I pressed this gun to your head, and fucked you so hard while you screamed for me, you wouldn't stop me?" Adriana pressed her body more against hers, keeping the fun by her head.

The feel of Adriana's body against hers, combined with her words, sent a jolt of heat through Azariah's body.

Her breathing grew more ragged with each passing second, and she struggled to form a coherent response.

"I...I..." she began, her voice catching in her throat. "I...I don't think I could stop you."

"Why'd you come down here baby? To tell me that you don't want me? Cause your body is deceiving you."