vi

A facetime notification appeared on the top of Haerin's screen and she pressed the call button

"YOU'RE THE ONE THATS WRONG." Hanni said loudly. Her and Hyein bantered back and forth about who knows what.

Haerin was done with her two friends, "What the hell are you guys arguing about now."

"They're arguing over the AP Bio test and what they got." Minji said, half amused. Haerin sighed loudly and shook her head.

"Can you guys stop arguing for one second."

"WELL HANNI STARTED IT." Hyein and Hanni began to argue over something else now. Minji was laughing at them and Haerin ignored the two yelling.

Once the yelling died down Haerin began to talk,

"Guys. Remember yesterday when we were at that restaurant and buildings were exploding?"

"Yeah why?" Minji replied.

"Man I should've been there. That sounded sick as fuck." Hyein said, there was a moment of silence.

"... So when I got separated I changed into my suit and there was this person on a hover-bike throwing bombs around." The three girls all gasped loudly.

"WHAT??" Hanni said, half yelling.

"Oh my gosh Hanni, calm down. Anyways, that person was the same one I saw during Minji's party. Their name was like Mirage or something. They're strong as hell too, they blocked my punches."

"WHAT??!!" The three all said in unison.

"Oh shit. Haerin is going against a supervillain! I read these type of things in comic books." Hyein clarified.

"Guys this is our time to shine. We get to help Haerin and be her little henchmen." Hanni said happily.

The conversation shifted to a different topic, Haerin was half listening, she was swinging around trying to find people committing a crime.

She noticed a white van parked and people dressed in black holding duffel bags exiting the vehicle and entering the bank. She quickly swung towards them.

The quietly entered the room and saw them trying to break open the ATM. Haerin crossed her arms and leaned on the wall, watching them struggle. After a few minutes of trying she cleared her throat.

"You know, for criminals you guys really suck at this." Haerin spoke up, they all whipped their heads around with a baffled look.

Haerin ran up to the nearest criminal and punched him. He grunted and fell backwards. She attacked the other men and knocked them all out with ease. Haerin dusted her hands and looked around at the men scattered, unconscious.

The door opened and a guy holding a phone walked in. He looked up and gasped loudly, "YOU'RE... YOU'RE SPIDER-GIRL!" He exclaimed and pointed at her.

"Yup. It's me." Haerin said while putting her hands up proudly.