Ch-18 Eye Contact

Guys!!! I hope you'll like this chapter!! Do let me know in the comments section! And also VOTE for my story!!! Warnaa🔪🔪🔪 Also Do follow me on Instagram to get daily updates and spoilers! Love you Dearies!!♥️😭
Words: 1374
IG: Itsmeauthorika101
------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh god, it's already 6 pm, where the hell is this girl?? "They would show up at any moment!" Said Mahima Ji panicking.

"Mahima, why are you worrying so much? Aaru is a very responsible girl, she won't be making us fall in trouble" said Rajveer Ji.

"Aa gyi aa gyi aa gyi!!!!!!" Screamed Aarohi entering the mansion.

"Uff thank God!!! Now quickly go and change your dress. I have kept a beautiful Anarkali suit for you. Wear that and come downstairs" said Mahima Ji.

Aarohi laughed and replied "Anarkali suit? Mimi! Mujhe ladke waale dekhne aa rahe h, aaj hi meri shaadi nhi ho rhi (the groom's family is coming to see me, I'm not getting married today itself) Why to wear these suits and all?"

Mahima Ji, "Aaru, this is our custom, our ritual. So please don't argue and wear that dress"

"Fine fine! I'll wear it. Mimi you and your silly customs!! I hope Anu Aunty doesn't believe in all these things. By the way, where is Akku? Did she come back?" Said Aarohi.

"Yeah yeah, she came back just a while ago." Said Mahima Ji.

After that Aarohi went to her room and changed her dress. She was wearing a sap-green-coloured Anarkali suit with silver jhumkas. She was wearing nude brown lipstick and a bit of kajal in her eyes. She looked mesmerizing in that suit. She left her long, silky hairs open.

"Oh god!! If I had known marriage is such a difficult task I would have never married anyone!!!" Muttered Aarohi

While Aarohi was getting ready, she saw Akruti sitting on her study table with her book open. Aarohi moved towards Akruti. Akruti wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, her book was open but her mind was somewhere else.

This is what happens with all the overthinkers like us! We just can't forget the little things that occur in our life. Even if it's not a big deal for others, but it does matter to us. We feel bad upon small thinks. It's not about exaggerating things but it's about our feelings, about what we actually FEEL.

Aarohi was about to ask her but there was a sudden knock at the door. Aarohi went towards the door and opened it. It was Anirudh. Anirudh couldn't keep her eyes off her, "My baccha is looking so pretty. I didn't know my sister is so beautiful huh?"

Aarohi smiled and said, "Akhir behen kiski hu? (After all, who's sister am I?) Bhai I had to talk to you about something."

Anirudh, "Yeah yeah, go ahead"

"Bhai.. for a few days I've been observing you, is everything alright?? I mean did something happen with you and avn-" Before Aarohi could complete her sentence, she was cut off by Anirudh.

Anirudh, "Aaru, actually...uh...that day..." After that, Anirudh explained the whole thing to Aarohi.

"Bhai I genuinely think you should give Avni some time. Whatever happened that day shouldn't have happened. Why did you react so much? It's her life, and she's not a kid. She knows what to do and what not to!" Said Aarohi in an angry tone.

"I..I know Aaru, I know I have hurt her. But..what is my fault? I just couldn't see that Ishaan with her. I just can't lose Avni! She's my best friend. She's my ONLY FRIEND." Anirudh had slight tears in his eyes when he said these things.

Aarohi smiled and said, "Bhai, I know you won't believe me but...I think you have fallen in love with her."

"What??! Love?? Avni?? No..no! She's my bestfriend!! And moreover, why would she love me? Have you ever seen her? The way she smiles, the way she talks, the way her eyes shine when she's happy, the way she takes care of me, the way she gets angry! Everything about her is SPECIAL! But..but this can't be love right?? Ugh!!!! I think I'll go mad!!" Screamed Anirudh.

"Bhai! Calm down!! Take your time. According to me both of you need some time. Just try to understand why did you behave like that. What is the reason behind it? Is it just out of friendship or something else is there?" Said Aarohi.

Anirudh kept quiet, he didn't say anything. Aarohi further said, "You know, many times it happens that we get close to that one person, we love spending time with that person, we care about that person, we are scared of losing that person! But when the question of love comes, we can't answer, rather we don't want to answer. So I'll just say that don't make any decision in a hurry, take as much time you both want and then come to a conclusion!!" 

Aarohi could feel his pain, after all a sister is someone you can depend upon every time! Having a sister is a blessing! A person who has seen everything of yours! The good side, the bad side, the angry side, the love side, the naughty side! the messy side! EVERYTHING!! No matter how much we fight or argue, at the end of the day she's the ONLY person we run to because we know she would never let us down. So to all my readers go and give a quick hug to your sister!!! After reading this chapter ofcourse!!!

Anirudh smiled and hugged Aarohi, "I guess you are right! We need some time then only things will get better! Thank you Aaru for helping me out!! I am blessed to have a sister like you!!"

Aarohi flipped her hair and said, "I know! I'm the best!"

"Abb jaldi se chal warna hum dono ne seedha swarg Pohonch Jana h!! (Now let's go downstairs or else both of us will reach heaven very soon!)

_________________________________________

Everyone has already arrived at the Singhaniya mansion. All of them started discussing about their respective things. While Arhaan was busy with his phone, Ikshit's eyes were continuously searching for someone! Snacks and tea were served to everyone. 
"Where is my Aarohi? hasn't she returned from the hospital?" Asked Anulekha Ji taking a sip from her cup. 

"No..no she's getting ready. Wait I'll call her" Said Mahima Ji Getting up from her seat. But before she could call her, Aarohi had already come downstairs with Anirudh. She greeted everyone with a smile on her face. This was one of the best qualities in Aarohi, she always had a smile on her face no matter how tired or irritated she was. Arhaan was still busy with his phone, but as soon as he looked up their eyes met with each other. 

Arhaan's POV:

I heard her greeting Maa and others, I felt her gaze on me but I decided not to look at her. It's not that I was ignoring her or something but I just didn't want to look up! But the moment I looked up, our eyes met! She was wearing an Anarkali suit, It was the 2nd time I saw her in a traditional dress. She looked like a queen! A royal queen! Even though I was marrying her just to fulfil my mother's wish but I can't deny the fact that I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her silver jhumkas moving back and forth as she moved, the kajal in her eyes made her look more attractive! But she didn't need any makeup, her smile was enough to make someone fall in love with her. She is simple, subtle and I don't know why but I like her simplicity. As soon as our eyes met my heart started beating fast! actually, very fast, I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to look at her just like this, I wanted the time to stop. I felt like a 17-year-old teenager looking at his crush rather than admiring his crush. But she wasn't my crush! nor my girlfriend! Then what kind of relation do I have with her? She's my what? 

------------------------------------------------------------