Ch-3 The Arhaan Oberoi

At Mumbai Airport:

The airport was crowded with reporters and media people. There was chaos all over the airport. Ever since his arrival, there was a commotion in the airport.

A man aged about 27-28 years landed at Mumbai Airport. He returned to India after 4 years.
He was fair complexioned, some around 6 feet tall with dark brown shining eyes. But there was an emptiness in his eyes, there were no emotions visible on his face.
He was wearing a black coloured suit, an expensive watch on his left hand and shining shoes on his feet.

One of the reporters asked "Mr Oberoi! All of a sudden why did you leave India and go to London?"

Yes! This handsome man was none other than The Arhaan Oberoi, CEO of The OBEROIs & Co. It was one of the largest Fashion Designing industries in the world. He was the eldest son of the Oberoi family.

Another reporter asked, "Did something happen between you and your family?"

"Or there is some other reason behind it which you are trying to hide from the world!"

"Don't be quiet Mr. Oberoi! Answer us!"

"Enough of you all! It seems as if you all have forgotten whom you are talking to! I'm The Arhaan Oberoi, I don't need anybody's permission to go anywhere. I can do whatever I feel like and you are no one to question me. I can go wherever I want to, that's none of your concern!" said the young man.

He further said "Some problems were going on in our company in London so I needed to go and sort out those. And one more thing! I know your job is to interfere in others' lives but please for god's sake stop spreading rumours"

This was enough to make them shut their mouths. The reporters got scared and didn't dare to say anything more.
Arhaan along with his bodyguard went towards his car and left for Oberoi Mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------

At Singhaniya Villa

A woman aged around 45-46 years was cooking in the kitchen. Her full attention was towards the food which was being prepared so she didn't understand when someone came behind her and hugged her from the back.

"Good morning Mimi!" Said Aarohi in a sleepy voice.

Yes! She was Mahima Singhaniya, Aarohi's maternal aunt. After her parent's death, her uncle and aunt took full responsibility of Aarohi and Akruti. They both were just like their own children. But in a child's life, no one can fulfil their parent's place. Once parents are gone, that love, that care can never be given by someone else.
But still, her uncle and aunty tried their best to never make Aarohi and Akruti feel alone.

Mahima Ji turned towards her and said "Good morning Mera baccha! I was just thinking about you only!"

Aarohi took a cup of tea, kept it on the table and said "Thinking about me? Do you want to tell me something?"

Mahima Ji smiled and said "No beta! Yesterday you came very late from the hospital so I couldn't even congratulate you. So firstly congratulations my dear child! I and your uncle are so proud of you and happy for you. We knew you could do this!"

Aarohi was very happy! With a peaceful smile on her face, she said "Thank you, Mimi! Keep blessing me. I know your blessings are always with me. I could never do this without your support! So thank you for supporting me always!"

With a teary voice, Mahima Ji said "I wish your mom was present today to see your achievements! She would have been so proud of you."

The smile on Aarohi's face disappeared.
"Mimi! I know wherever she is, she can see me and my achievements as well! I know she is very proud of me and is blessing me from there." Said Aarohi with a bitter smile on her face.

Before Mahima Ji could say something all the other members of the family arrived at the breakfast table.

A man aged around 53-54 years came and sat on the chair next to Mahima Ji! He was Rajveer Singhaniya, Aarohi's maternal uncle and the owner of Threads & Co. It was one of the biggest textile industries in Mumbai.
Rajveer Ji wanted Aarohi to join the company but since her childhood, she wanted to become a doctor, so no one forced her to join the company.

"Good morning everyone!" Said Rajveer Ji with a smile on his face.

Next to him, sat a young man aged around 27-28 years. He had a dusky skin tone but his facial features were sharp. He had light brown coloured shining eyes. He was wearing a simple grey coloured suit with an expensive watch on his hand and shining shoes on his feet.

He was Anirudh Singhaniya, the CEO of Threads and Co. And the elder son of Mahima Ji and Rajveer Ji.

Next to him sat our beloved funny and chaotic Akruti! She was around 23 years of age. Akruti was a very lovely girl. In appearance, she was no less than Aarohi! She had long brown hair. She was a girl with fair complexion and dark brown coloured eyes. There was always an attractive smile on her face which could grab anybody's attention.

"Mimi!! Where is my food!! I'm getting late!!!" Said Akruti while looking at the clock.

"Why don't you get up earlier? It is your every day's drama!" Said Anirudh in an irritating voice.

Akruti didn't even look at him and said "Bhai, please! I woke up early in the morning only!"

"Accha? So you mean 8 am is early morning for you? You will never change Akku!" Said Aarohi grabbing a chair next to Akruti.

Akruti made a face and said in an innocent voice "Umm...uhhh!! Okay fine fine!! I know I'm late but from tomorrow onwards I'll be on time. I promise"

"Yeah yeah! We'll see!" Said Anirudh with a sarcastic smile on her face.

After this, everyone laughed and had their breakfast peacefully.

------------------------------------------------------------

This much for today guyss!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!Pleasee shower some love on my story!! I really need your support guys! Do like share and comment on my story. And if you have any suggestions u can tell me that as well!!! And do not forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates.😊😉

Ig: author._.ika
Words: 1083

We'll meet again in the next chapter!! So goodbye till then!! Stay happy stay blessed! Love you dearies❤💗