Ch-22 Mr.Monster

Guys!!!! I hope you'll really like this chapter!! Don't forget to VOTE for this chapter warna 🔪🔪🔪. And also! Don't feel shy to COMMENT down your thoughts, your words mean a lot to mee!! Do SHARE this story with your friends! Also, Do follow me in Instagram for updates and spoilers!!We'll meet again in the next chapter till then goodbye dearies!

Words: 1321
IG: author._.ika
_________________________________________

A few days later, Aarohi, Arhaan, Veeransh and Anirudh arranged a surpirse for Avni.

"Put those flowers properly!! I don't want any shortcomings! Is that clear?? Now do the work properly" said Arhaan to one of the workers.

They were decorating the terrace with Avni's favourite flowers and their childhood pictures.

"Aww!! Look at this cute baby! Who's this veer?" Asked Aarohi looking at a picture.

"Bhabi, this is your Pati Parmeshwar!" Said Veeransh.

Aarohi started laughing, "What??!! I can't believe this cute little baby turned into an arrogant monster??"

Aarohi thought that Arhaan was not there, but little did she know that he was standing just behind her.

"Aa...bhabi..I have some work there, you carry on with your work! I'm going!!" Said Veeransh.

"Arre! What happened to him now?? Oberoi brothers are literally crazy!!" Said Aarohi.

She turned towards Arhaan and bumped into his chest, Aarohi's eyes widened after seeing him.

"Kanha ji! What did I do?? I called this monster and monster infront of him?? Is he going to kill me....?" Said Aarohi in her mind.

"So Dr.Singhaniya, I'm Arrogant? Huh? I'm a monster?? Well...you haven't even seen the slightest of my anger and you are calling me monster??" Said Arhaan with a smirk on his face.

Fear was clearly visible on Aarohi's face, "Uh..I..I didn't mean that!! I was just....." Said Aarohi rubbing her head.

As he was not replying for a long time, she turned the other side and was about to leave when Arhaan held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her back was touching his chest, she could feel thousands of butterflies in her stomach. She had turned into a stone, neither her mind nor her heart was working at that time.

He leaned towards her ears and whispered, "I might be a dangerous monster for others, but I'll never be one for you!"

Aarohi's face had turned completely red! Even though she never had any hopes from Arhaan, but his actions made her think if he actually liked her or.....

"For the first time in my life someone had the audacity to call me a monster and I can't even say her something! If it would have been anyone else, I would have taken his life then and there!! But look at her innocent face, why does this happen with me?? Whenever I'm with her I lose control over myself!! But this can't be love right??! I don't believe in bull shit like love!!" Said Arhaan in his mind.

"Guys!!! Avni is here!! Turn of the lights and let's goo from here!!"

Avni had a habit of going to the terrace everyday after returning from office, she used to talk to her plants!
Just like other days she went to the terrace, but all the lights were switched off, she couldn't see anything.

"Is anyone there?? Hello!! Why the lights are switched off??" Said Avni

Anirudh had some emergency work so he had to leave, Aarohi and Veeransh were waiting downstairs because these brother and sister needed some alone time. Avni and Arhaan were exactly the same! Avni was no less than Arhaan in anger and stubbornness.