Ch-21 Childhood Memories

Guys!!! Sorry sorry sorry!! I know I'm pretty much late!! And thank youu for 3k reads!!! It means a lotttt to meeeeee😭❤️!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!! Don't forget to VOTE warnaa 🔪🔪🔪.
Love You Dearies!!

Words: 830
IG: author._.ika
_________________________________________
Veeransh was working in his cabin when he saw Avni standing with some files in her hand, she was standing in front of Arhaan's cabin. He came out of his cabin and went towards Avni, "Why are you standing here?? Go and give the files to Bhai!"

"Veer! Are you spying on me or what??" Asked Avni.

"Idiot! I can see you standing here from my cabin" said Veeransh slightly pushing her head with his fingers.

"Listen naa Veer, can you please give these files to him? I...I have an important meeting now" said Avni

Veeransh, "Avu! You are my sister, I know you as much as you know me. So please stop lying to me and go give him these files"

Avni didn't say anything, handing over the files to Veeransh she left there.
Veeransh entered Arhaan's cabin with the files.

"Bro, these are some important files. Please go through them" said Veeransh.

Arhaan took the file from his hand and started going through it.

"Bro, there is one more thing I need to tell you. Haven't you seen this sudden change of behaviour in Avni? Ever since you came back she hasn't even talked with you! Don't you think it's high time you do something about her"  said Veeransh.

"Why are you telling me all these things now?" Asked Arhaan

"Because Avni gave me these files so that I could give them to you!! She was supposed to bring these files not me!" Said Veeransh.

"But, what can I do?? Whenever I try to talk to her, she just ignores me!" Said Arhaan.

Veeransh, "Idea! Why don't you talk to Aaru bhabi? I'm sure she'll help you! After all Aaru bhabi and Avni are really close to each other"

Arhaan, "Dr. Singhaniya? Are you sure?! I mean..."

"I'm 100% sure!! She's a very helpful person and moreover, you are her fiance, she would do anything to make you happy!" Said Veeransh with a wink and left his cabin.

A slight smile appeared on his face, "Again!! Arhaan why the hell are YOU smiling??! Uff this girl has driven my entire family crazy!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hayee! He's soooo handsome!!!" Said, Sarah

"Yeah..maybe," said Akruti.

"Bro!! What maybe?? He's one of the hottest seniors in our university and.....he likes you! Isn't this exciting??" Said Sarah.

"Who said he likes me and all?? He just treats me as his friend. For now, I just want to focus on my career!! So madam, please let go to the class" Said Akruti.

Sara, "Oh shit!! I had to submit my assignment today, darling just wait I'll be back within a minute" by saying this Sarah rushed towards the staff room.

Akruti was standing in the corridor alone when she heard someone calling her, "Excuse me miss, you are Akruti Singhaniya right? We are organizing a fresher's party for our beloved 1st year students, here is the invitation card. Thank you!" Said a boy.

By now Sarah had returned, "bro! What's this in your hand?

"I don't know, invitation card for the fresher's party, it's on this Saturday" said Akruti looking at the card.

"Wow!!!! It's gonna be soo funnn!!! Yayyyy!! I can't wait for it!!" Said, Sarah in an excited voice.

By saying this they headed towards their class.
------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening by now, Aarohi was checking one of her patients, "Now take a deep breath..good! One more time.."

"Dr Aarohi, someone wants to meet you" said a nurse.

"Who's it? Tell them to wait. I'll be coming in a while" replied Aarohi.

After around 10 minutes, she left the patients ward and moved towards her cabin"

"Mr Oberoi? What happened? All good?" Asked Aarohi.

"Yeah..yeah, nothing much. Uh..I just wanted to tell you something" Said Arhaan.

Aarohi, "If it's about cancelling the marriage, then..."

"What? No no! Can we go somewhere else and discuss about this?" Said Arhaan.

"Uh..okay! There's a cafe nearby we can go there" said Aarohi.

After that they both went to the cafe.

"Dr Singhaniya, I know you and Avni are quite close to each other. And you must have noticed that she's not behaving properly with me! So will you help me in convincing her?" Said Arhaan.

"Oh! Well...why don't you arrange a surprise for her?" Said Aarohi.

"Surprise? What kind of surprise?" Asked Arhaan

"Childhood memories! You both are siblings there must be many beautiful memories!! Recreate them!! Spend some time with her! Make her feel that you are with her and that you'll never ever leave her!" Said Aarohi.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you thank you so much! But you have to help me in this" Said Arhaan

Aarohi nodded her head in yes.

_________________________________________