Chapter 73

Judge: ..guilty and Layla as innocent. Court adjourned.

"What?"

We then look at each other confused as Kai is being taken by the cops to go to jail. This can't be true. Skye then starts to sob and become emotional and Davis began to take her out so he can comfort her. We then all left the court room and said thank you to the judge and we saw that Layla's family was celebrating. How odd is this? Kai is innocent.

We then go into the bus and start to leave.

"We've gotta fix this."

Fanum: Kai's proof was way more convincing than Layla's she's just a lying ass hoe, who would do anything for the money.

"She ain't gon get her $5000 because she don't deserve it"

Duke: At least he on bail. And we gon get him out of there first thing tomorrow morning.

"Yeah, we gon put all our money together because this is actually not okay"

I then Facetime Callie to tell her the news. She was shocked and sad for us. She didnt know what to say.

Callie: How's Skye is she okay?

"She's broken in pieces but she'll hold up for now"

Callie: Are you guys coming home?

"Yeah we'll be there in 20"

Callie: Alright.

I then ended the call with her. None of Crete showed up. And I thought they was going to show up for their friend but they didn't which was upsetting but I'll call them to tell them the news. Gio then called me when I was about to in fact call Boat.

I then picked up.

"Hello?"

Gio: What is this news that Km seeing on ShadeRoom when they saying Kai is in jail for the r word? is that true?

"Yeah it's true and hopefully he gets bail. We gon get that text message at 6pm today"

Gio: Oh my god, how's Skye doing?

"She's not okay, she got people blowing her phone up saying that she's going to be okay. There's people praying for her"

Gio: We gon do our absolute best to get Kai outta jail.

"You gonna come over to the house tonight?"

Gio: Yeah whole of Crete gon be coming we gotta support Skye. We love her to bits.

"Thank you"

I then ended the call and then the bus driver stopped and told us that we arrived home. We then got down and then we started to walk inside the house. Callie and Agent were waiting for us in the main lobby. We then walked in and I took my shoes off right away.

"Y'all want some food to order? Imma pay"

Davis: Can we get Chinese please?

"Gotchu, I know everyone's orders so we good"

Duke: I can't believe this.