7. 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

I WOKE UP IN WALLYS ARM, THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN THAT I WOULD GET

I WOKE UP IN WALLYS ARM, THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN THAT I WOULD GET.  His arms were wrapped around me. I blink open my eyes and ruffle his hair gently. I try and squeeze from his grip but he rustles," where are you going," he groans.

"It's prom day, I'm going to go get ready early," I shrug.

"Stay. For five more minutes pleaseee," he whines. I lay back down and snuggle back into his tight grip around me. "I could get use to this," I say quietly. "I think I already have," Wally giggles. His sleepy voice was romantic. It was such a turn on. In the time I was romanizing his voice, I had fallen asleep again. A few hours past until I awake again.

"Wally, I need to get ready. Let me up," I say quietly. He kisses my head," stay with me."

"I will but right now we have to get ready for prom," I giggle and punch his shoulder," now let me up."

"Fineee," he groans. Releasing his grip on me.

I make my way over to the showers and let the water drip down my body. I couldn't get Wally out of my mind. What if he uncovered the layers to me and didn't like what he saw?

"Are you almost done in there? You've been in here for ages," Rhonda groans.

"Yeah, sorry. I got lost in thought," I say as I turn the water off and ring the water from my hair. I grab a towel and wrap it around my soaked body. "You know, you and Wally make a cute couple," Rhonda says. She looks at me with a glimmer in her eye," he really likes you."

"I—I don't know Rhonda," I say quietly. "What do you mean?," she asks.

My mind wanders off to my shower thoughts earlier. "There's parts of me he hasn't seen. What if he doesn't like me, me?"

"Oh cherry pop, if only you knew how many years he's spent drooling over you. He's never missed an opportunity," she laughs.
Maybe she was right.

"I should probably dry off and get dressed, thank you Rhonda," I smile as I head back to Wally's room to get dressed. I knock on the door waiting for an answer, he was out. I turn the knob and walk it. I rummage through his clothing. I find a shirt and shorts to put on momentarily. I slip the towel off and dry myself and I hear someone stirring in the room.

"Y/n, what are you doing in here?" He asks and he props himself up and rubs his eyes. I pull my towel up over my exposed body, 'i guess you've really done it this time,' I think to myself.

He quickly turns around," shit y/n, I'm sorry," he stutters. I would never get over his morning voice.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I knocked but you didn't respond so I just came in here, I'll go somewhere else," I say.

"I'll stay turned around, I promise. You might as well not flash anyone else today," he giggled. He received a preview of the show.

I gently rub my body with the towel and slide on my under garments along with my shorts and the shirt I stole from his wardrobe. "Okay, you can turn around now, not like you haven't seen everything already," I say. He giggles and turns himself around. He stares at me," you know, I didn't mind what I saw."