9. 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

MY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AND GLANCED AT THE UNOPENED CURTAIN

MY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AND GLANCED AT THE UNOPENED CURTAIN. However, I could still see a little glimpse of Daylight breaking through. The side next to me was empty, there was no Wally. I get up and take a shower. I comb through my hair and put clean clothes on from Wally's wardrobe. I open the door to walk out and Rhonda is standing at the door, "can I come in?" I nod and open his bedroom door.

She goes over to sit on a chair in the room," sorry, don't want to sit on the bed, you probably haven't cleaned it yet," she said.

"How do you...know?"

"Every one of us heard, I bet even the living could hear how loud you guys were last night," she laughs. "I'm happy for you too though. I haven't seen Wally this happy like...ever."

"He asked me to be his girlfriend last night after we..."

There was silence for a moment. "That's great y/n!"

"But when I woke up this morning, he was gone. Where is he?" I ask.

"I haven't seen him but he may be at the football field."

I quickly get up, "I'll be back, thank you Rhonda," I say as I turn to walk out. I turn back," I'm sorry you heard us," I laugh.

"Go get your boyfriend Cherry pop."

I walked out the doors and onto the football field. I could see Wally in the distance. He glanced over at me, "Wally, hey!"

"What are you doing out here?" I jogged towards him. "I wanted to see you. When I woke up, you weren't there," I say. He was all sweaty from playing and the sun beat down on the field. Was he acting weird?

"I'm sorry I left so abruptly, I just wanted to take my mind off of things," he mumbled.

"What's going on? Wally you know you can talk to me," I say. I come over and wipe some of the sweat droplets from his face and rub my hand along his shoulder. He backs away. "I'm sorry, I just need sometime to think, by myself."

"Wally, you're scaring me. Did I do something wrong? Please, just talk to me," I choke. I was so scared of losing him, how could I lose him when I just got him?

"I just want to be alone," he says and begins to walk off.

"No, you're not fucking doing this Wally," I say and I grab his shoulder. "I've been open with you, ive been so vulnerable. I've tried my hardest to do what's best for the both of us and now you just want to leave? Am I just another notch on your belt? Is that all that was?"

"Is that what you think this is? Who you think I am?"

"No of course I don't—" he interrupts," the fact that you would even think that's the type of guy I am shows me that maybe you really don't know me like you think you do," he says and pulls away.

"Wally that's not what I was saying," I said.

"But you implied it."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just, I'm really insecure and I'm new to this stuff. I see where you would think that was what I was implying and I'm sorry. I don't know how you feel or even what your thinking. Wally, we are supposed to be in this together. I don't want secrets between us," I say as tears roll down my face.

He would've seen if he hadn't turned away and left. "Fine! Leave this, leave me. That's on you Wally. That's your choice," I sob. I turn back to the school and leave him.

I go to his room and and open up his window to walk outside. I stood on the edge, teetering on it. One wrong move and I'd be on the ground. The sun was hot and bright, shining down on me. I couldn't see anything but the sun.

I hear footsteps behind me," you know, you're already dead. You cant die again."

I sit down. I don't dare look at the big behind me that had just broken my heart into a million pieces. For him I would ruin myself a million little times. I choke out a sob the escapes my lips.

"Fuck y/n, I'm sorry," he says as he rushes over and wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"I saw this message on your phone this morning. It had went off and I looked to see what it was and it was a copy of you texting someone last night," he rambles.

"Wally, I haven't texted anyone but you. You are the one I want. Let me look through my messages," I say as I scroll. There's one from an unknown number, they must have known Wally and I were together. It was clearly photoshopped messages between myself and someone else.

"Wally, that's photoshopped. Those texts aren't real. Someone is trying to get under your skin," I say calmly.

"Fuck y/n, I'm so sorry. I should've just come to you and asked but instead I fucked this all up—" I interrupted, "Wally, you didn't fuck anything up. Just next time, please talk to me first."

"Come here," he says opening his arms for me to get into. I walk over and nudge myself into his arms. "Wally, I love you so much," I whisper.

He kisses my forehead and says," I love you too."

Sometimes you have to step into the daylight and let it go, let all of your problems go. Because who knows what life has in store. Our fates are unknown but I do know that being right here in Wally's arms is where I was supposed to be. Forever and always, until the sun stops shining for Wally was my sun. He was my moon, Saturn, and stars too.