The Birth

"The discerning has always claimed that the untold secret was passed to the worthy."

"Excerpt 11:16 The Lycaon Appellation"

The tears slipped from my eyes as I screamed louder with the labouring pain. I often mutter this dialogue of our first King, The Lycaon. The great. The Godfather of us.

"Luna, breath,"

Nanny reminded me, and I pouted my mouth to take a few deep breaths. The baby in my womb was indeed a stubborn one, as I had been in this deadly pain since last night. But he was refusing to come quickly, or maybe she was.

I felt my core ripping apart as the child's legs tore it. I pushed with all my strength.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I cried, but I instantly put my hand over my mouth, covering my screams. The noise of the screams, growls and attacks were clearly audible. I tried to focus on the ceiling of the cave. The baby would be out in a few moments – I reminded myself.

"Push harder," The Nanny yelled at me, and I closed my eyes and pushed my teeth together to let out the loudest scream of my life. My heartbeats stopped for a moment, but it did nothing except move the baby another inch. I could feel my skin tearing apart, my waters leaking at an insane amount, leaving my legs to shake and weakening my bones.

The pain I was feeling with the baby's father's death was adding suffocation to my breaths. I knew that my end was closer; even if I would survive this childbirth, the pack of wolves having attacked us would not leave me.

I closed my eyes and prayed to the Moon Goddess to bless me with the boy. A girl would be dead right after the birth. A let out another scream as the Nanny tried to pull the baby out. They saw the legs first instead of the head.

"It's a girl," she said, and I felt as if suddenly someone threw me off the cliff.

"No, it can't be," I said, fresh tears rolling down my cheeks. She lowered her gaze and muttered, "Push harder, Luna. It's a girl. The hope of the Kingdom," she said, and I shook my head terribly.

"No!" I cried out louder. My girl would not be the hope for the Kingdom. She would not go through what I had been through all my life, what all female wolves go through all their lives.

"It can't be a girl," I said again, and suddenly, I could feel my body turning numb. I could not feel my legs anymore and looked at the Nanny pulling out the baby, and she immediately placed it over my chest. As soon as my sight fell on the child's sex, the pink flourishing vagina, the remaining hope in me died.

I was among the last few Lunas that were alive. A wife to the Alpha but a sex slave to the whole pack. She was my eighteenth child. A girl after seventeen sons. The men who might need her to give birth to their pups. This was the rule of the packs. Since the werewolf community was facing a decline in the number of female wolves, a female would be shared with many males to birth their offspring.

And this was one of the reasons why there was a decline in the number of she-wolves.

"Luna!" Suddenly, a faded scream caught my attention, and I lifted my blurred gaze to look at a wounded wolf running in. My mind was hazed with the memories of my life. At the age of eleven, I had been taken by the Alpha of the pack, and I gave him my first child at the age of fourteen. Since then, I have lost count of how many wolves have mated with me. The pain, the brutality, the rituals, the domination, the scars, everything was too expensive for a life.

I wanted to give up. I could not see my child suffer what I suffered.

"Everyone is dead," The wolf said before falling to the ground. His bones broke into pieces. My own heartbeats hitched, and I moved my teary gaze to the baby, who began to cry.

"Valkyre," I muttered, trying to inhale the breath that seemed immensely painful due to the suffocation.

"Valkyre," The nanny repeated, and I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Keep her safe. Protect her. Take her away. Give her to someone else except humans," I managed to say despite everything turning darker right before my eyes.

I could not hear her cries anymore; my breath was shortening, my body weakening, something dying in me. I was dying.

And I could not take the next breath.

Content Warnings!

The Book is a dark romance with a strong female lead. It's only a work of fiction and does not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments.

It includes rape, violence, gore, graphic content, forcing, and many things that would make you very uncomfortable. Its a dark book with dark theme. Separate warnings will be available in relevent chapter.

The female would have multiple partners, which is the reverse herem.

Strictly for the 16+ Audience.

The chapters would only be available to the followers if they were not paid.

Again, this is just fiction, something I have wanted to write for a long time, but as we all know, Wattpad or any other platform would not be okay with this.

The updated schedule will be provided soon.

The playlist is already available on .

Follow me on Instagram Magicallovelyofficial

This would be big.