6 ~ More Blood, Another Blood and Dangerous Blood

Valkyre POV

"Ragnar Darkheart," He exclaimed.

My sight fell on a tall, muscular, dark man. His footsteps were approaching me. I blinked with great nervousness as a pack of wolves slowly stepped forward. The rustling leaves came to a halt as I took a step slowly back.

For some odd reason, it frightened me more than excitement.

"Who are you?" My question, yet again, remained the same, despite my eyes met his deeply dark grey eyes. The hair on his head was short, not short like trimmed, but short as if someone had chopped them. Still, they had a kind of lustre any villager or Castle man hardly possessed.

"Ragnar Darkheart," He answered.

His skin was pale, somewhat similar to mine, but manly pale; to be precise, it was Godly pale. His pallid complexion let the moonlight sparkle as the rarest stones in the castle brightened under the candlelight. But no matter how attractive his presence was, his aura was loathing with the dangerous air.

I felt like I would fall on my knees, stepping a single foot into his infectiously charming aura.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, stopping myself and using all the energy I had left after running for a mile.

"All of you," He replied. My gaze lowered for a fraction of a moment to notice his dark green clothes with a long, even darker green cloak. No part of his body was visible except his face, not even his hands.

I was the nudest one here, considering my translucent wedding dress.

"For all of us," He finished, and my heart dropped to my stomach, stopping me from breathing evenly.

'She is amazing,'

'She is intensely fuckable,'

'I cannot wait to put my pup inside that belly of hers,'

I immediately placed my hand on my stomach and tried to keep my composure amid the wild fantasies of the whole pack going inside my brain. But how was that even possible? Why did those animals wish to think of me as low as a man could think?

"What can that mean?" I questioned, and this time, my voice came out shaky. I wanted to run back, as far as I could run, as far as I could reach.

His slightly thinned brow confused me.

"You don't know what we could need you for?" He questioned, and I gulped silently. What should I have known?

"I am hint-less," I Stated.

A slow growl was released from one of the wolves, and I felt a tickle in my stomach. Why was this fear thrilling? It was meant to scare me and make me run away, but the opposite was happening to me.

He stepped even closer slowly and moved his right hand out of the cloak, and I shivered a little when he gently placed his hand on my cheek. It was warm, comforting warm. My body loosened immediately with the touch. It sent me a sense of submission and ease that Lucas' touch could never give.

"We want you to breed our pups, to bring more of like us, but females in gender," he muttered while slowly stroking his thumb's pad over the lower outline of my lips.

I stood stunned by his words. My feet felt like chained to the ground.

"I declare you to be Luna of the Darkheart pack, and in this moment, I claim you as mine," he spoke, slower, though. Before I could understand, he leaned in closer and placed his lips on the base of his neck.