اضطرارِ دل ۲۔

اشاروں اشاروں میں دل لینے والے🪔

Ishaaro ishaaro mein dil lene waaley~

(The one who stole my heart with only plain actions)

______

"Uff Allah uff aaj iss Osama ne mere haatho qatal hona hai, khul jaaa!"

(Uff Allah uff, today Osama will be killed by my hands, come on, open up!)

She muttered to herself in annoyance as she tried her best to push open the seemingly jammed door to Osama's room. All the guest rooms were occupied. The last room in that row belonged to her arch-nemesis, Ibrahim. Standing in front of his room, she took a deep breath.

"Allah please, yeh khul ja-"

(Allah, please, let this open—)

Her sentence was cut off when the door swung open swiftly. She gestured for him to enter. Ammar hesitantly stepped in and hurried towards the bathroom.

Inaya took a deep breath; God, she loved men's cologne. His room was filled with a musky, strong, and beautiful scent. She took two steps inside to inspect the space. It was only the second time in her life that she had entered his room. She looked around; it was a beautiful, gigantic room with just the right amount of furniture, clearly showcasing its extravagance. She was impressed by the cleanliness and organization of the room.

Her eyes roamed around the room and settled on a diary with a dingy brown cover, an elegant yet simple design. She raised her eyebrows, shocked by the fact that he wrote in diaries.

She stepped forward and picked up the diary. It felt cold against her warm hand. Just as she was about to flip through the pages, the bathroom door opened. In the blink of an eye, she quickly put the diary back. With one last glance at it, she turned to Ammar, who now looked better after freshening up.

"Chalein?!"
(Shall we go?!)

She inquired, and he nodded in response.

_____________

She entered to meet Ansha, as they were heading to a farmhouse a little distance from their house. She had to accompany Ansha because she was her best friend and almost like a sister, which Ansha didn't have.

Inaya was dressed in a magenta lehenga paired with a matching choli and a rust-orange dupatta adorned with sequins, radiating elegance and opulence

"Asalamalaikum aunty, Oh my Godd you look beautiful!!!"

Inaya sincerely complimented Ansha's mother, Shehreen. Shehreen returned the gesture with a warm smile towards Inaya and complimented her dress as well.