28: CONFUSING

The sound of the shower was the only thing that could be heard, Wonwoo's body relaxed under the stream of warm water, his eyes were closed as he relished in the soothing feeling of the drops hitting his skin

The sound of the shower was the only thing that could be heard, Wonwoo's body relaxed under the stream of warm water, his eyes were closed as he relished in the soothing feeling of the drops hitting his skin. His hands roamed over his chest, his mind wandering. He was trying to understand how he ended up in this situation again, and why did he feel no shame for it.

Mingyu was dangerous, and Wonwoo knew it, he was aware of it since the first time the two met. He knew about his reputation, the rumors that spread all over the country and yet he allowed himself to fall in the trap, he was the one who walked to him willingly and now here he was, naked and tired after a long night spent in the most sinful acts. The shower door opened, and the idol stepped in, his body dripping wet, a small smile was plastered on his lips as his gaze ran over Wonwoo's figure.

"Enjoying yourself, I see" the taller one said, his hands grabbing the soap and pouring it in his hands.

"Shut up" the reporter hissed, his eyes following the movement of the other's hands.

"Feisty" Mingyu smirked, his hands sliding along Wonwoo's arms. "I like it"

Wonwoo closed his eyes, his breathing labored as he felt the other's hands all over his body.m"I'm not one of your girls" he said, his tone steady.

"Of course you're not" Mingyu answered, his lips brushing against the male's shoulder. "You're much better" Mingyu murmured, his hands resting on the male's waist. "You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen"

"Flattery will get you nowhere"

Mingyu chuckled, his body shaking behind the male's back. "So is this nowhere" he whispered, his mouth ghosting over the male's neck.

"What do you want from me?" Wonwoo asked, his head leaning back to rest on the idol's shoulder.

"What I've always wanted" Mingyu replied, his lips kissing the male's jawline. "You"

"You're a bastard"

Mingyu laughed, his arms wrapping around the other's torso. "You say that every time and yet you keep coming back"

"It's because I'm stupid"

Mingyu hummed, his teeth biting gently on the male's ear. "Keep calling yourself names and I'll punish you"

"I hate you"

"And I want you"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, his hand slapping away the idol's. "I need to go home"

"No, you don't" Mingyu said, his grip on the male tightening.

"Yes, I do" Wonwoo said, struggling to free himself. "I have to finish work."

Mingyu sighed, his head resting against the male's shoulder. "Why do you have to leave so soon? Stay a little bit longer."

"Because I have things to do, unlike you"