4

[Hyunjin]

Jeongin and Seungmin told me what happened to Felix that day that he heard us talking about him, but I really didn't care, wasn't my problem after all. I saw him sometimes at lunch or at the corridor, always with his head down and baggy long-sleeved clothes. Ever since I met him I've always wondered why he's always wearing long sleeves and clothes that are 3 times bigger than him, maybe he just liked how it looked but I wasn't sure if that was the reason or not.

Last week they told us that some of the youngers were gonna interview us, I thought it was gonna be fun, maybe I could make them fall in love with me, I always find it fun to mess with them since I'm really popular with both boys and girls, and being the crush of half the school sure is fun, I always feel loved and appreciated, and besides, I always have someone to hook up with. Anyways, today we were going to be interviewed, I was looking foward to it, but it didn't last long.

"Hi, so um, we are here to interview you guys..." A squirrel looking boy said.

"Wait YOU are going to interview us? Nope, not gonna do it" I said trying to walk away but being stopped by Minho pulling me to his side.

"Okay, you can start" Minho said giving a lovey dovey smile to Han.

"What? No, I said I'm not gonna do it, not with HIM here" I said looking at Felix who was next to Han looking at the floor.

"Look, this also effects our grades man, and yours effects mine too, so just bear with it" Minho said looking at me.

"Okay fine, but make it quick" I said looking at the short boys in front of us.

After many questions they finally finished the interview, well, by 'they' I mean only Han since Felix didn't even look once at us or speak, he just stood there like a statue.

"Okay, thank you, that's all" Han said smiling at Minho.

"Wait so you did all the work? Isn't he gonna say anyhting?" I said pointing at Felix.

"No, don't worry about it, he prepared all the questions so we did the work equally" Han answered me with a glare.

"So useless" I said looking at the blonde boy.

"Hey, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't talk like that when you don't even know him" Han said with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, so, since he won't do any work, can I interview you, blondie?" I said with a smirk on my face while I looked at him. He slowly raised his head for the first time in an hour, he looked at me and shook his head.

"I'll take that as a yes, so, first question, why do you always wear clothes that are like 3 sizes bigger than you?" I said crossing my arms.

"Hey Hyunjin stop" Minho said to me.

"No, I haven't finished here, question 2, why do you wear makeup? You gay? Question 3, aren't you hot always wearing long sleeves in this warm weather? And why do you wear them? Question 4, why are you so useless and annoying? Question 5, why-" I tried to continue but was met with a tiny hand on my cheek, slapping me hard. I touched my cheek in shock as I looked at Felix who had tears running down his cheeks and and angry expression.

"Did you just fucking slap me?" I said as I approched him angrily.

"Hey stay away from him, you were doing this so out of place questions, it's normal that he hit you" Han said trying to get between us, but I pushed him aside as I grabbed Felix by his wrists and pinning him to the wall behind him.

"What? You got something to say? Huh? Fucking asshole, who do you think you are?" I said with gritted teeth.

"S-stop" He said as he cried with pain written all over his expression.

"NO, you think you can slap me and get away with it?" I yelled at him as I tightened my grip on his wrists.

"L-let go, it hurts" He said crying even more now.

I felt something harm and wet in my hands, I looked at my hands just to see them covered with blood that came from Felixs wrists, seeing his blue hoodie stained with blood. I slowly let go of him in shock, taking a step back from where he was. I watched as he quickly dropped to his knees holding his wrists and curling up like a ball. When I finally processed what had just happened I approched him and got on my knees in front of him still in shock and now guilt.

"Felix...why would you do that to yourself?" I asked him as a tear fell from my eye. He didn't answer me, he just kept crying. Soon I felt someone push me far from Felix.

"Baby, are you okay? Oh my god, come here" I heard Han say as he hugged Felix, caressing his hair in the process. "The fucks wrong with you?!" He yelled in my direction.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I said feeling very guilty.

"Well you didn't have to know asshole, stop bothering him and just let him live!" He yelled at me. "Come on, let's go baby" I saw as they got up, walking away and going to the nurses office.

"Hyunjin, what the fuck?" I turned to Minho as I got up slowly. "That was so fucking uncool, what did he ever do to you to deserve that?" He asked me.

"I...I don't know what came over me, he trully never did anything to me so I don't really know what happened..." I said as I looked at him.

"I mean, I get that you may not like him, but you don't have to go that far, I didn't like him either, and we both said harsh things about him, he even heard it, I talked to Han about it as Felix probably told him, and I got to speek with Felix and I apolagized to him, maybe you should do the same..." He said placing his hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"I guess, I just, I can't believe what I just did" I said as tears that I didn't know were there, started to roll down my cheeks.

"Hey man, it's okay, shit happens, anyways, it's not like he's your friend or anything, so don't worry too much" He said sliming warmly at me.

Friend? I don't know why but him saying that he isn't my friend made my chest hurt. I mean, I'm very much aware that we both hate each other, but seeing him like this just made me want to wrap my arms aroud his tiny body and hold him until he can smile with actual happiness.

____

A bit shorter than usual, sorry <3