14

(a/n: let's continue the last chapter ^^)
_____

[Hyunjin]

"They...They took him" My blood ran cold, my heart started beating quickly and everything was turning black.

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin breathe for me" I felt a hand on my shoulder and another one press my own hand onto someone's chest. "Follow my breaths" I did as I was told, calming myself a little. "Han, where are you?" Minho asked.
When I finally calmed down Minho explained what Han said.

"Hyunjin, they took Felix, Han doesn't know who or why, they knocked him out, that's why we have to hurry, because my baby is bleading on the sidewalk and yours is god knows where, now keep calm and follow me, okay?" I nodded and followed him to Han.

"Baby!! Are you okay?" Minho said as he ran to Han who was holding the back of his head as he rested against a wall as he cried. "Hey baby, breathe, it's okay, I'm here" Minho picked Han up and wrapped him in his arms as Han sobbed into his chest.

"Han, do you know anything about who took him?" I asked patting Han's head to not stress him even more.

"H-His family, m-maybe, I don't know, I'm sorry" He sobbed. I felt my blood boil and cold sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Minho, I'll go to Felix's house, are you coming?" I asked.

"Yes, but can we drop him off first, please?" He said referring to Han.

"No! I want to h-help" He said with a shaky voice.

"Baby I get that, but you need to rest, you're bleeding and you're not calm at all, I'm gonna take you to the hospital" Minho said, and after a while Han nodded.

We got in my car and took Han to the hospital as they checked his wound, then we went to Felix's house. Once we got there I grabbed a pole from my trunk and walked towards the door. I knocked and knocked but no answers, so I broke down the door.

The house was dark and empty, broken glass on the floor and cans of beer and alcohol spread everywhere. Minho followed me inside as I looked carefully around the house.

"Nothing here, we should go to the police Hyunjin" Minho said.

I sighed and sat down on the dirty floor.

"Hey it's not your fault" Minho said as if he could read my mind.

"I failed him, I failed my sunshine. He was so happy that I thought that everything was going to be okay from now on, but now he's got knows where with who knows and in danger" I started crying, not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Hyunjin he was happy because of you, you didn't fail him, you made him happy, it's not your fault, and we'll find him, I'm sure of it. He's very strong, he'll be okay, you just have to trust him" He said sitting next to me and gently hugging me. I immediately snuggled into the hug, I really needed one.

"Wait but, if his family is not here, then where are they?" I asked realising that the house was quite abandoned.

"Shit" We both got up and ran back to the car, driving to the police station. We entered the local and explained the situation to the police.

"I'm sorry but we can't help" They said.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.