15

[Hyunjin]

I opened my eyes slowly but quickly closed them when I saw a bright light pointed at me. I noticed that my mouth was covered in tape and that I was tied onto a chair. I slowly opened my eyes again, forcing myself to adjust to the strong light, and I tried to look around the room I was in. I couldn't see anything except for the light in front of me.

"Look who's awake" A rusty voice said. "So, why were you at our house last night?" He continued, making me realise that it was Felix's father. I just hummed angrily at him since I had tape on my mouth.

"Oh I forgot" I saw him walk up to, now also illuminated like me. He looked dirty and old. Like a drunkard. He ripped the tape off of my mouth.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE. WHERE'S FELIX?" I yelled as soon as my mouth was free.

I received a slap across my face.

"Mother fucker, you're kidnapped and all you can think about is that worthless fag?" He said with a disgusted expression.

"FAG? I swear to god that when I'm free I'll kill you, you bitch" I spat at him.

"Ohh you're a rude one for sure" He chuckled as he walked away from me, back into the darkness of the room. "That asshole is okay. Don't worry about it, it's not worth it" He said, making me furious. I started insulting him, making him sigh and cover my mouth again with tape.

"If you listen to me I'll let you leave, but only if you forget about Felix and continue on with your life, as if you never met him" He said from behind the light. I just stared at him furiously. My blood was boiling, I've never been so mad in my entire life. I wasn't even scared that I might end up murdered. All I have in my head is Felix right now.

"You sure are a tough one. Sadly, we'll have to get rid of you" He chuckled as he walked over to me. "Listen to me, if you don't want to get yourself killed, give-" His body dropped on the floor as the light that was illuminating me before broke on the top of his head. It was all dark now, but I knew there was someone else there with me. I heard someone breathing heavily in front of me, the same person that had broken the light on the mans head.

The tape was ripped off of my mouth again. "What the fu-" I got cut off as a pair of lips met mine. Felix. I know it's him. The way his lips are so soft and taste like vanilla, the way his kiss is warm and fills my body with comfort, I know it's him.

He pulled away, both of us now breathing heavily.

"Angel?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" He said with a broken voice. It is him.

"You have nothing to say sorry for. Untie me so I can hug you" I said as I felt my eyes get wet from the relief of finally finding him. He did as I asked, making me get up and quickly wrap my hands around him, kissing his forehead.
He started crying into my chest as I whispered sweet things to him.

"Baby did you know how to get of here?" I said.

"Y-yes, but it's gonna be hard" He answered.

"As long as you're okay" I said caressing his hair. We pulled away from the hug but he grabbed my hand since we were still in a dark unknown room and didn't want to get lost.

"The door is there, there's nothing else in this room other than a unconscious man and a broken light on the floor, so don't worry about crashing into something" He said with a slight chuckle.

I followed him as he leaded me to the door. He opened it and we were met with a bright corridor, finally letting me see his face. My heart broke as soon as I saw him. Tears started falling from eyes as I cupped his face. His eyes were bruised and bloodshot, his face was full of little cuts and bruises, his lips were a slight color of purple and they were a bit dry.

"I swear to god I'll kill whoever dis this to you" I said crying even more as the image of him being tortured crossed my mind.

"It's okay, I'm here now with you so we can do this together, remember?" He said trying to smile.

"Do you have any weapons?" I asked which he shaked his head in response.

"But it's okay, we don't need them" I raised my eyebrows at him. "He was the only one here" He said, making me even more confused.

"So he kidnapped his own kid, then his boyfriend, and he thinks that he'll get away with it all by himself? Where did you get your intelligence from??" He chuckled a little bit before grabbing my hand once again and leading me out of the building.

We were met with an empty parking, I turned around and saw what I was expecting, an abandoned hospital. I looked at Felix who was looking around carefully.

"Baby do you know where we are?" I asked confused.

"Yeah" He said still looking around.

"Where?" I asked.

"Australia"

_____

Sorry, it's a very short chapter, 909 words, usually I do like 2300 or smth so yeah