8

[Hyunjin]

I woke up to a noise of a crash, I quickly sat up and started laughing once I saw what caused the noise.

"S-stop...don't laugh" Felix said hiding his face.

"But you're so adorable, how can I resist?" I got up and helped him get up from the floor.

"It's your fault, you left me with no strenght at all, I can't feel my legs and my back hurts" He said wining. I gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead and placed him back on the bed, laying next to him.

"I'm sorry baby, you're just so irresistable" I heard him giggle next to me. A short slience filled the room, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Um...Hyunjin, can I ask you something?" He turned to his side, now looking into my eyes, god he's so perfect.

"Sure baby" I said staring back at him.

"What are we?" I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want to annoy him.

"Are you seriously asking that after the night we had?" I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.

"Don't laugh...I just wanted to make sure" His cheeks got pink and he hid his face in embarrassment, only for me to grab them and pull them away from his face so I could kiss his sweet pink lips.

"Is that clear enough?" I asked pulling away from the kiss.

"N-no, I want words"

"We're a couple, you're my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend, we're dating, is that clear enough now angel?"

"Yes" I saw as his lips turned into a smirk.

"Felix, I swear that from now on you won't have to go through hard times, I'll do anything I can to avoid that. I want to see you smile everyday, a happy smile, not just a smile that covers all the pain" I kissed his freckled nose and put our foreheads together.

"I love you" A tear fell down his cheek.

"I love you too angel" I kissed his tear and wiped his cheeks sweetly. "We don't have school, what do you want to do today?"

"I want to spend the day with you, I don't care where or how, but with you"

"Me too baby, let's get cleaned up, I'll prepare a fun and romantic day" I picked him up before he could answer and took him to the bathroom.

We quickly showered and dried each other, then I gave Felix some of my shorts and a hoodie, he looked so cute drowned in my clothes. I then got dressed, I was wearing some shorts and a nice T-shirt to match my beautiful boyfriend. We were leaving the house after getting ready, but then I felt someone pulling my T-shirt gently.

"Hey...do you perhaps have make up...?" Felix asked shyly.

"No, but you don't need it anyways, you're perfect just the way you are" I kissed his forehead.

"But I need to cover my freckles, people will think I'm disgusting" He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Baby, they're beautiful, they look like stars, if people don't like them it's because they don't know what beauty is, don't worry about it" I caressed his cheek trying to give him comfort.

"...okay" He looked scared, but as soon as our hands touched he calmed down a bit.

Since he didn't know what I had prepared, I was leading him all the way. When went through a nice and quiet path through the forest that took us to a beautiful meadow full of green grass and sun flowers.

"Wow Hyunjin, it's beautiful" He was smiling with true happiness on his face, he looked so cute.

"You're beautiful" I left a peck on his cheek.