6

(It's a part 2 of the last chapter, so I recommend reading the end of it before you read this one)

[Felix]

Did Hyunjin just say my freckles are pretty? Am I dreaming? I've always thinked of them as disgusting and ugly, it doesn't fit the Korean beauty standard at all, I've also been bullied for having them, they've always said things like they look like literal shit splashed on my face...this is new to me. I don't know why but the moment he said they look pretty my heart skiped a beat...but I hate Hyunjin...right?

After those words I couldn't take Hyunjin out of my head, I wanted to believe that I hate him, but it was so hard to think of him like that...

"You thinking about Hyunjin?" Han said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?? N-no...why would I?" I couldn't hide the blush that appeared on my cheeks.

"I mean, I just mentioned him and you are blushing, and ever since he said you're pretty you look really distracted" He said smirking.

"He didn't say I'm pretty, he said my freckles are, and I'm not blushing, I'm just hot" I said fanning myself with my hands.

"Yeah hot because you're thinking about Hyunjin" He squealed.

"N-no, stop it, I hate him..." I said the last part in a whisper.

"You sure about that?" He said nudging me.

"Yes, now stop and pay attention to class" I said looking at the teacher. Han laughed at my akwardness and did as I told him. After today's classes finished I quickly left the classroom, but didn't make it in time to the entrance just to be stopped by Jungkook, this is gonna be fun.

"Where you going little bitch?" He said laughing as he blocked my way.

"Not today, please, just let me go home" I said as I tried to pass through him.

"Oh so little bitch talks back?" He said walking towards me as I walked backwards. "If I were you I wouldn't talk back, it will only make it worse, but better for me, you make me even more mad" He said as he threw the first punch at my face. I fell to the ground, holding my cheek in pain.

"S-stop" I said trying to get up, but I got stopped instanly as he kicked me in the stomach, then my face, and then my thigh. He continued hitting me as he pleased, I thought I was gonna die right there, beaten to death, but I was wrong, sadly.

"The fucks wrong with you?!" I heard someone yell. As my vision was blurry from my tears I couldn't see very clearly, but I could see what was happening in front of me. A tall boy punched Jungkook, which made him fall to the ground, far from me, I saw as he got punched again, until he didn't get up and just stayed in pain on the floor, like me. I felt myself slowly close my eyes, I was too exhausted and beaten. I don't remember anything after that.

____

I opened my eyes, I wasn't home. I saw a white light over me, I was in a really comfortable bed, soft sheets that brushed my cold skin.

"Hey, you awake?" I quickly sat up, getting scared as I thought I was alone. "Hey take it easy, you may get dizzy"

Next to the bed was Hyunjin, his knuckles bleeding and his lips cut.

"Where am I...?" I said confused.

"You were at school, I saw Jungkook beating you up, I assume bullying you, I beat him up and took you here since you passed out" He gave me a warm smile which calmed me down.

"Thank you" I said shyly.

"It's okay, how are you feeling?" He asked now sitting next to me.

"I'm just a bit dizzy, my face and stomach hurt, but I'm used to it, don't worry" I said as I gave him a little fake smile.