5

[Felix]

It's been a week since I had that 'incident' with Hyunjin. I honestly hate him so much, just seeing him pains me. Everytime we cross our paths he looks at me with pity in his eyes. I hate it. I wish he never found out about my cuts and scars, only Han knows about my problems, not even my parents.

I woke up like any other day, went to school, and came home quickly since my parents are VERY strict. I was in my room scrolling threw my phone, when I recieved a text from an unknown number.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Felix

I know you really hate me, and it's okay, I understand, but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.

The fuck? And who are you?

Before you block me, I'm Hyunjin, Lee know gave me your number, he told me he talked to you about that conversation you heard in the cafeteria...

Contact saved as 'asshole'

Oh, okay.

I'm sorry for everything I've said and done to you...do you forgive me?

No.

You blocked 'asshole'

The fuck does he think he is? Isn't it better to just ignore me and move on?

Anyways, after that I quickly called Han and told him to meet me at our favourite cafe, a cat cafe to be exact.

"HAN JISUNG" I said as I saw him waiting in front of the cafe.

"LEE FELIX" He said grabbing my shoulders when I arrived in front of him.

"WAIT, you go first" I said to him.

"OKAY FIRST OF ALL, hi baby, SECOND, did you know that Minho works here???" He said half whispering.

"WAIT WHAT?" I yelled.

"I KNOW" He yelled.

"But he looks so...cool, a cat cafe doesn't fit him AT ALL" I said.

"He really likes cats, like REALLY, his instagram is full of cats, he also has three cats, Soonie, Doongie and Dori" He said getting lost in his mind full of Minho.

"Okay calm down" I said.

"Anyways, tell me, what did you want to meet for?" He said giving me his full attention.

"Let's get inside first" I said pulling him by his arm and walking in the cafe.

We sat down, and as we waited for the waiter to come, we played with some kittens.

"Hannie?" Minho said as he saw us from behind the counter.

"Hi hyung" Han said smiling.

"What brings you here?" He said as he came to our table.

"This is our favourite cafe, we come here often, it's curious I've never seen you here" Han said looking at Minho with love in his eyes.

"Oh really? Yeah, I just started working here like a week ago" The older said. "Hey Felix, how's it going?" He said as he smiled at me.

"Good, you?" I said to him with a low voice.

"Good thanks, did Hyunjin talk to you by any chance?" He said crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah, today actually" I said getting annoyed just by thinking of him.

"Wait, he did?" Han asked me surprised.