31.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘪𝘳𝘭

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴?
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦?
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦?

﹒⪩⪨﹒

He had reassured her that nothing happened, that they were just friends

He had reassured her that nothing happened, that they were just friends. He had promised. God, how laughable that seems now. The signs she has tried so hard to ignore scream at her with brutal clarity: the subtle glances he would make to every girl who walked by, how his smile would light up just that bit brighter when she was mentioned, the way he had laughed to her face when confronted. How could she be so naive?

Could he really not even stay loyal to her for less than two months? What does she lack that he had to crawl to another woman to find? God. Is she the other woman? Her heart aches, a dull numbness taking over every memory they shared. She should have assumed this would happen. She let her guard down; she rushed into things. But he made it so easy to. He made her feel like the most special girl in the world, like he worshipped the very ground she walked on. Until he didn't. Georgia isn't stupid. She knows they had their issues, but what couple doesn't? His constant jealousy, his possessiveness, his dislike for her friends. None of those things are normal. But when you're looking at someone with rose tinted glasses it's easy to look past their glaring red flags. She shouldn't blame herself. Hudson knew what he was doing. He knew that if Georgia were to find out that it would crush her. He simply didn't care. Because who would care when you're a rich, young, conventionally attractive frat guy with a list of girls readily at your disposal? But what she can't wrap her head around is why.