Underneath the Facade

Current Location: Abydos district.

" My, it sure is hot out here in Abydos isn't it, Aruji-dono?" 

" Haha, tell me about it. You don't seem like the heat is affecting you that much though..."

" No heat is effective against the greatest ninja of Kivotos, Aruji-dono! Plus, no heat is greater than Izuna spending her time with you!" said Izuna with an innocent grin, joyfully wagging her tail as she walked with Sensei.

An hour after leaving SCHALE, Sensei and Izuna were on their way to a bank owned by Kaiser Corporation located in Abydos. According to Ayane's message, Serika had gotten into an argument with a debt collector, escalating into violence on both sides. The issue now was that Kaiser Corporation was unwilling to forgive the incident unless the damages the students created were paid for.

Adding to their already existing debt, Sensei doubted they would be able to pay even a dime. This was why they had called him to assist them in their predicament.

" Well... here we are..." he sighed.

Standing in front of the two was the bank... on the verge of collapsing from the bulletholes and explosions. 

" EEEHHH?! What happened here, Aruji-dono?!" yelled Izuna, " Isn't this a bank owned by Kaiser Corporation?!"

Predicting what would happen from there, Sensei could only release a long sigh before slowly taking out his Shittim Chest from his suit. 

" Do you think I have enough credits to pay for the damage, Arona?"

" I believe we have enough to pay for the damage, Sensei." responded not Arona this time, but Plana.

" But how much would I have left after?"

" ...barely," responded Plana with a hesitant tone.

Hearing this, Sensei could only cry from within. It didn't take long for Izuna to notice the grim look on his face. Realizing that Sensei would bear the responsibility of paying for the damages the Abydos students had caused, Izuna hastily took out her wallet and presented it to him.

" Izuna doesn't have much but she wants to help Aruji-dono pay for the damage, too! Here's a thousand yen!"

" It's fine, Izuna..." Sensei weeps, wiping off the forming tears from his eyes. " This is my responsibility as an adult..."

" A-Ah... Aruji-dono is crying..."

Moments later...

 "Mou, Sensei! Why did you have to pay those filthy scammers?! They don't deserve a single dime for taking advantage of their customers!" Serika from Abydos said in frustration, repeatedly stomping her foot on the ground.

" Now, now, Serika-chan. You should be thankful to Sensei for getting us out of that mess." said another student, Nonomi.

" I-I know that, b-but still--!!"

" Thank you for your help, Sensei," said Shiroko, bowing her head to Sensei.

" It's all good. I'm just glad you girls didn't cause much trouble than that." 

" I'm sorry for calling you despite your busy schedule at SCHALE, Sensei." Ayane said sincerely, mimicking what Shiroko did, " I tried to talk things through by myself, but it had only gotten worse by the minute..."

" Shiroko-senpai pointing her gun at the debt collector only made it worse!"

" The only way you can solve a conflict is through violence, Serika."