Sensei's Declaration

In the tranquil expanse of Kivotos, peace reigns supreme. Unfettered by conflict, shielded from every danger, and thwarting all potential threats, this idyllic realm owes its serenity to the unwavering guidance of SCHALE's Sensei and the unwavering support of his devoted students.

Kivotos basks in unparalleled joy and fortune, blessed to have Sensei by its side.

" I've brought all the files from your desk, Sensei. What do you want me to do with them?" Asked by a Millenium student from the Game Development Club: Midori. She's in charge of SCHALE duty during this time.

" Just have them placed on my table." requested Sensei who was working on a pile of documents on his desk, " Thank you, Midori-chan."

Following Sensei's instructions to the letter, Midori briskly dusted off her clothing, her expression stern and determined. Witnessing Sensei's tireless dedication at his desk throughout her entire shift fueled Midori's own resolve to contribute even more to his cause.

Feeling flustered, Midori nervously rubbed her elbow, her gaze fixed firmly on the floor, unable to find the words to express herself.

" Is there anything else you want me to do, Sensei?"

" Hm? Well, you've done a lot for me already, Midori-chan. You can end your duty for today and go back to Millennium. I heard the Game Dev Club is working on a new game? I'm sure the other members could use your help." explained Sensei before flashing Midori a calm grin.

Midori knew Sensei was merely being considerate, but she couldn't help but pout at Sensei for rejecting her help. It was true that the Game Dev Club was making a new game and had a strict deadline, but Midori didn't care one bit. She wanted to help Sensei, and having him dismiss her that early left a bitter taste in her mouth.

" Sensei..."

As Sensei felt the simmering waves of Midori's anger washing over him, he turned towards her, his keen senses immediately drawn to the sight of her furrowed brow and frowning expression.

" W-Woah, what?! Midori-chan?! Why are you mad all of a sudden?!" 

" I'd appreciate it if Sensei doesn't bring up big sister while both of us are alone. I don't like the feeling of being unwanted by Sensei."

" M-Momoi...? ...I didn't mention her though...?" Shaking his head, Sensei spoke once again, " It's not like I don't want you being here, I just thought you want to--"

" I want to help Sensei." she declared to him with a determined look. 

Realizing his own mistakes for unintentionally casting Midori away, Sensei scratched his head before reaching his hand out to her hair, gently patting it to reassure her that he was sorry for putting her away.

" You Saiba sisters are just the best, aren't you?" giggled Sensei, " There are a few things I need Midori-chan's help with."

" Urg... Sensei's bringing up big sister again....... hehe." pouted Midori, but she couldn't hide the blush of joy forming from her cheeks.

Several hours later...

Several hours of working with Sensei somehow grew Midori closer to him even for the tiniest bit. As both of them worked tirelessly while relying on each other's help, Midori slowly began to understand Sensei's burden as a teacher, how Sensei would handle dozens of reports by himself for the sustainability of Kivotos, and through their time working together, she felt the warmth within her heart get hotter and hotter. 

Through her time with Sensei, Midori felt the responsibility of what it meant to be a member of SCHALE. 

" I'm done with these reports, Sensei. I made sure to follow everything you instructed."