What Reveals All

It was three hours before midnight, and the girls just finished using the hot spring. When Sensei was about to head outside to prepare for the group event he had planned, he came across Azusa, who was seating alone at the side of the hallway, wearing her bathrobe while diligently brushing her long hair with a brush.

When their eyes met, Azusa nodded to her teacher accompanied with a gentle smile, causing the teacher to do the same.

" I see that everyone just finished bathing." said Sensei before taking a seat beside his student.

" The hot spring was great, everyone really enjoyed themselves." replied Azusa with a satisfied tone.

" I take it that everyone is getting along just fine?"

" Affirmative." Azusa used her fingers to comb her hair this time, " But Fubuki-san keeps encouraging us to peep on Sensei bathing to meet his massive Binah. A lot of us were confused since we never knew Sensei had a pet Binah, while some suddenly turned bright red and got flustered... It was odd, it definitely made the mood awkward the whole time for us..."

" Wh-Wha..."

Sensei was completely left dumbfounded by Azusa's words, causing him to stutter in his words as he started to slightly blush from the embarrassment. When Azusa began to notice and turned her gaze to him, Sensei immediately jerked his head away to hide his expressions.

" Fubuki, stop corrupting my innocent students!" Sensei cursed under his breath.

" So Sensei does have a pet Binah? How were you able to tame such hostile entity? I mean, it's Sensei after all so I shouldn't be surprised how he could pull of such impossible feat!" Azusa proudly claims, taking pride from her teacher's accomplishment.

" W-Well... y-you know..."

" Ah! If it's here at the hotel right now, you shouldn't let it wonder around by itself! I had set up explosives all around the perimeter as safety precautions for everyone so if it triggers one of the traps it might actually get hurt!"

" You did what?!"

" Yeah, Saori helped me setting them up earlier. Enemies are always looming in the shadows waiting to attack, so it's best we come prepared!"

" We'll have to get rid of those explosives the moment we leave this place... let's hope the owner of this place won't see us doing so..." Sensei said with a drawn out sigh.

Azusa continued to brush her long hair with increasing frustration. Sensei watched as she struggled to keep it tangle-free, clearly having difficulty.

"Looks like Azusa-chan really takes her haircare seriously,"

Azusa glanced up with a slightly embarrassed smile. "I didn't used to, but things changed once I came to Trinity. Mika-sama always ensures I look presentable-- she handles my hair and makeup most of the time. Since she's not here, I'm left to do it myself."

"So that's why you're having a hard time with it..."

Without warning, Sensei gently tapped Azusa on the shoulder, drawing her attention. She turned to him, puzzled, as he extended his hand, silently requesting the brush she held.

"Let me help with your hair, Azusa-chan," Sensei offered.

Azusa's eyes widened in surprise. "You can do hair?"

"I have a bit of experience," Sensei replied with a confident nod.

Still unsure but willing, Azusa handed over the brush and turned to present her back. As Sensei began to brush her hair, the subtle, soothing fragrance enveloped him, providing a momentary sense of calm.