Maybe the assuming was real..

(WOOHOO!!!)

After wrapping your perfect first date gift, could you even call it a date? It was practically just a meet-up. After all, you met this guy like.. what? 3 days ago? And in that 3 day span, he falls in love with you, becomes you enemy, and now is.. in love with you again? Logic isn't known in hell, you suppose.

Anyway, after wrapping your perfect gift, you set foot outside the hotel, blue gift box in hand, and search for the Vee tower. Surprisingly, it wasn't as far away as you expected, though you wish you could've taken a car, or at least a bike. You were surprised you could even remember the directions to the tower! It took about 10-15 minutes, making you only like.. 5 minutes late, but hey, he probably wouldn't even have shown up.

You reach upon the doorstep, wearing your dress suit. (It looks really swaggy and in the comments of the chapter before this!) Knocking on the door, you weren't met by Vox, like you expected. Instead, you were met by Velvette. She looks you up and down, raising a brow. "Your boy-toy is upstairs prettying himself up for you. I'm supposing you're [Reader], right?" Velvette sighs and lets you inside reluctantly, yelling for Vox to come down. You could tell he heard her by the sudden stumbling upstairs and the sounds of electricity echoing through the halls. After a few seconds, he appears in front of both of you.

"What!?-" Vox scowled, shouting at Velvette, before taking notice of you. Just by looking at him, it was clear his screen was heating up. You could tell by the small smoke and his screen face turning a slight pink. It was kinda adorable if you thought about it long enough. "O-oh!- my apologies, I didn't know you were here, [Reader.]" Vox mumbles, now a little embarrassed that he had yelled at Velvette in front of his apparent lover. He clears his throat, taking your hand in his as he leads you up to God knows where.

Vox grinned lightly, leading you into an elevator, then out and into a small little area in VoxTek premises. (Pretend there's like a little table in a small corner. Idk I'm not descriptive. He smiles, patting a chair for you to sit down in as he sits down in front of you. You sat down, placing your hands in your lap as he spoke. "..so- tell me about yourself..!-"

..fuck.

You did NOT prepare yourself for some small talk. But, you manage to get some words out, quickly shifting the conversation on him, asking what his favorite animal was. He immediately answered with Sharks. Thank Satan that HellWiki was right. You smiled, realizing you still had the gift, placing it in front of you on the table. Vox perks up, confused by the gift, which makes him remember that he also had a gift for you! He also takes out a small box, sliding it over to you on the table.

Now, to be kind, you ask Vox to open his gift first, but obviously, he declines and tells you to open yours first. Clearly, he wants to see your reaction towards his gift. It quickly went into a small little "No, you go first" and a "no, no, you can go first!!" For a minute or two. After a while, Vox finally gives in and opens the box, revealing the shark plush you hoped he would love.

..Immediately, his screen brightens up! And he.. smiles? He actually smiled!!

 smiles? He actually smiled!!

HELL YEAH!!

Vox has a large grin plastered onto his screen, hugging onto the plush like it's the last charger in hell. You sure have cheered the little TV overlord up. He let's out a happy laugh, moving the shark's little fins and squeezing it. He was so.. happy. It was a little childish, but he was genuinely giddy and joyful. He quickly pushed his own gift box towards you. He seems happy to give it to you now. You take the box in your hands.. opening it to reveal..

A small teddy bear, hand stitched, and everything

A small teddy bear, hand stitched, and everything. Some of the felt was coming off, and one of the eyes was popped out, but it was clear he tried his best. There was even a little zipper on its stomach. Vox suddenly speaks, breaking your train of thought on the bear. "Unzip the zipper!" He smiles, still hugging onto the shark plush. You unzip it, and inside is a little heart that says 'press me' on it. Taking out the heart, you press on it with your fingertips. Clear as day, you hear Vox's voice. "I love you!!" Pressing on it again, you get small little compliments. "Have a great day!" Or "I miss you!!" Something like that. It was.. genuinely adorable. You honestly felt like tearing up.

Vox notices the expression on your face, a small genuine smile crossing his screen as he stands up and walks beside you. He takes your hands, lifting you out of the chair and pulling you into a tight hug.

"..Thank you. I love you, [Reader.]"

[[GRAAAAAHHH I LOVED MAKING THIS!!]]