black*preta.

She works in the train mills in my neighborhood, she is a beautiful jewel of Central America. She has blue braids up to the butt, that infarcting ass. The devil himself would give his own soul for her. When I take the train to the capital, I look at her and smile at her. She is a sphinx that shows no grimace or movement. One Saturday I took courage, with a white flower and a chocolate with peanuts, I asked her out (date) and I accept... Time consolidated with us naked at the foot of the bed and you tell me: - I'm not a fetish, nor a sex toy!, Loud and clear I understood your concept. I answered without hesitation: - You don't, but I do, I'm your toy!. Between laughs she collapsed me on the bed. I never felt skin so delicious, with you I took the time to lick, every mole, every crack. I taste your mouth from the lips and my tongue goes deep into your throat.
- Bite!, Let me know I'm alive and it's not a dream!.
My hands hide in your big breasts, playing hide and seek under them and brushing your nipples erect like medieval castles.
I'm hard wherever you touch me, but I put up with impure desires. I turn you upside down and decipher you between massages and kisses, I covered your entire back and you lifted my tail, as if giving me a present.
I accept your gift and I caress it with my tongue and I go inside you, while my hands play with the lips of your vagina, they are so fleshy.
You moan all over me and I'm a little accelerated, I devour your vagina from behind, while I penetrate you with my finger in the depth of your ass.
You are already on fire and screaming your pleasures. I'm yours like this for quite a while, I only separate my mouth from your vagina to breathe, my fingers never come out of your buttocks.
You want to eat me!, because your vagina screams at me with its honeys on my lips.
I lock you up on the top of the bed and looking straight ahead, now I do have you mine.
I penetrate you erect with all my Being, I take your blue braids and I don't let go of you.
You're a prisoner between my erection and the head of the bed.
I've never heard anyone screaming so loud in their moans. Between screams of pain when I vertiginously hit your butt, reminding you that it will be mine. Time will tell everything.
Your white flows bathe my penis and it is a river of waters, with waterfalls that sit on my wet pelvis.
You come simultaneously when I penetrate and masturbate your clitoris. With your eyes turned up, you're out of line.
Only loose to bite your erect nipples. You're asking me please, the rubbing hurts. Turning in a quick stunt, you grab hold of the head of the bed, giving up your buttocks, you ask me to penetrate you and I accept.
I've got your blue braids tangled in my hands, I'm not letting go, you're a prisoner again. Screaming and moaning like sweet love notes. Your body convulses when I masturbate your clitoris and I post your ass with slow penetration and deep lashings of speed.
Then you abandoned me, pushing my erect body falls to the apex of the bed.
You take me with your mouth and tongue. Holding everything with your two hands.
You want my honey, your vagina screams at me because I'm touching everything with my loose fingers.
I scream, despair and desire. You take everything from me and I'm crazy. You release a hand and you hit me on my trapped buttock.
Your tongue screams at me, it wants the honey nectar. And screaming like a bee to which he gives his honey, raving on the sheets I lay down. And the delivery is done, you have stolen my honeys.
Your tongue is still playing, we have already lost the constancy.
On your blue braids I fall asleep, hugging your soul on your black skin, a delicious tropical fruit desirous of my soul, to eat again.
Between sheets and blue braids.