Bakery.

Working together fifteen years ago, I met your couples in bulk, I showed you my tears and you the pains for love breakups, always together playing the one that would have been fate if I wasn't married.
I really love my wife and I really love my friend from the bakery: "El candil".
Two years ago I lost my wife to that hellish disease.
He died of lung cancer, I don't understand, he never smoked.
If it hadn't been for my partner Rocío, I don't know how I would have overcome it.
I didn't have any more women. With Roly that's what I call Rocío, we talk a lot about her partners and sex games, we also talk about some of my games, I'm old-fashioned. Roly tells me that all her couples were quite boring.
He's still looking for his Romeo. He insists that I go back to looking for a partner, we argue, I'm not ready yet.
One Friday night I had to make a big order at the bakery. She offered to help, we were left alone, we talked about everything and since she always ends up talking about sexual things, she shows me that she got the police handcuffs to play with.
- With whom., I asked.
- With you, He replied and we laughed.
I told him that he will show them to me.
I have never had or seen police handcuffs. Playing with them, I chain it, on the bakery cart, where we move the heavy things, it's a counter of one fifty by eighty centimeters, with a railing to take and move it. I laid her down on the table and with the handcuffs I chained her to the railing, we laughed like crazy as we walked around the bakery block.
Playing I tell him: - You're mine now.-
I exclaimed holding on to me with his legs.
Roly watched me and replied:
- I was always yours, always.-. She looks gorgeous in her pastry chef outfit.
I take her pants and take it off, she just looks, her panties are delicate, she took them off too. She just looks, without crossing words I devour her vagina, all its folds and I can't believe how good it smells and how tasty it is.
She tries to hold a bag of sugar Glass.
She just starts moaning, I didn't count the minutes but I devoured her vagina for more than half an hour.
My face was soaked in sweat and flow, her screams were covered by those of the machines.
I feel all her folds, I pass my tongue one by one sometimes I fucked her with a hard tongue. I stop and go, she asks between moans:
- Where are you going.-
I didn't say anything, I'm just coming back with the maple syrup in my hand.
She didn't even utter words, I put honey in her vagina and I ate it again for another thirty minutes.
All her sticky and sweet parts, now I can go deeper with my tongue, she took the ball of your clit with my lips and I try to pull out of that sweet vagina, you die in screams.
I bite your lips from the vagina sweetly, fluttering my tongue all over.
You've been asking me to penetrate you for ten minutes, but I'm engrossed in your vaginal lips.
I turn you over on the little table with wheels and you present me your Big ass, I hit a big ass and tell her that I always thought her ass was great, she laughed and when she wanted to talk, I put maple syrup on her anus and devoured it too,
I touched her G-spot, simultaneously I ate her anus and butt, for half an hour more. I fuck you again with my hard tongue,
I make circles around the small folds of your anus and I suck all the inner walls of your ass. We are soaked in sweat, she screams to fuck her.
- Let's fuck., please fuck me., fuck me.-.
Turning the cart, I put my penis in her mouth. He was attacked by burning jaws the second, as long as I put maple syrup on the tip.
I fucked you so fast your eyes rolled. Moving the cart would catch her throat all the way, I just take it off so she can breathe.
I don't want him to drown. I feel the whole depth of his throat with my head, his breath on my dick leaves me desperate.
I move the cart sideways with my dick in his mouth and grabbing with my hand.
Put chantilly cream on her ass again, smearing her anus and I fucked her in the ass, slow.
She screams moaning like a real sex freak, babbles words that I don't understand, because I put my hand of cream in her mouth. That ass is depravity, I've always wanted to fuck the rich ass you have.
She rested it all inside while I put my fingers in her vagina and then I fuck her ass again. I caught her ass quite a lot and turned over again I let her rest while, I look for warm melted chocolate with cream. Chocolate Charlotte with fair warmth, spreading enough in her vagina, I fucked her for a long time. Feeling yourself in the tepid chocolate and the depth of your pussy, almost leaves me crazy, it's so rich and tight your vagina, you hang my dick head with it, I can only moan and fuck you wild, I take out my whole dick and fuck you thoroughly again. The heartbreaking screams of pleasure of my friend, the walls of the place will remember it for quite a while. Screaming implores me to finish him.
- Finish me, finish me in my mouth.-
Turning a deaf ear, from the side I start to fuck her ass again and I say:
- I'm going to leave my sugar in your ass well inside.- while I twist her nipples. She just screams:
- Yes., yessssss., Take me and give me your sugar.
Fuck me., fuck me hard., fuck me.
In the last "fuck me", I finish his anus, buttocks and inside. I've never finished so much. He turned the cart around and without letting go he kissed her on her mouth.
She told me:
- I don't want this to be over.-. Staring at her holding her face I said:
- I would never choose another woman but you.-
I've always wanted to fuck you like this.
We laughed together and never separated.
The last time she used the police handcuffs on me.