Poetry 48.

Between her voluminous breasts, I was able to rest my tongue.
My fingers twisting her nipples, added your moans to the air.
I've never found your mouth cloying and your tongue intertwined with mine, they were acrobats of the early morning. The embodiment of my penis, suggested you desire to rest your breasts on it.
The movements over the head of the same, he discharged electric lashes on me.
At the same time as the main dish of the delivery, your wet vagina appeared in water, produced by my mouth.
Your vulva beats the same beat of your heart, you take my egg that is served almost boiling in your hand.
Warmed by the living fire of your laboring lips on the entirety of my dick.
Your vagina leaves its honey on my mouth and my tongue launches into the race from your clitoris to your anus, passing through the forbidden zone that is between your anus and the vagina itself.
You scream at me about my penis I feel you breathing in the living head of it. We scream together in a symphony of groans.
I broke the aesthetics of the position to subject your ass to blows. Between the screams I penetrate deep I want to get to the other side with my dick.
Your hands squeeze the sheets while your butt sound, like the drums of an erotic dance.
I hold your curled hair in my hand and I don't stop. A fragrant oil falls into your anus while my penis unfolds it like a painter, by fucking you slowly but frantically. I do not listen for your moans, a symphony that unfolds the pleasure of our bodies. I'm looking for your mouth from above, I want your princess love, your reign is mine because I penetrated your vagina, an erect gentleman conquers your body from below.
Now we sing to each other, songs of walking moans to the beat of the swing.
Your rhythm is increasing and you want to finish the operetta of two actors, two loves, two friends and their passions. Together our fluids shoot like cannons at the beginning of the century, the little kisses on your cheeks and the little bites on your lips end the day, but never our love.
That same fire with joy, To share love, sex and passion.