Ezpeleta cemetery.

The cemetery of the city of Ezpeleta, has the graves of the family, for eight years I did not carry flowers, I do not believe much in that.
But I passed by there and among more than anything, out of curiosity.
The tombs are on the floor with high crosses well Italian European.
Narrow corridors, open graves and I saw bones at the time, many years ago I took my grandmother, she has everyone there.
Between a corridor of high tombs, I observe a woman of about fifty-three, crying.
Crying like a child and alone.
I get upset about the situation and I come over to ask if he's okay.
He clearly isn't, but the intention is to ask.
She hugs me and cries, tells me that she lost her husband.
He also tells me that I never love him.
She also tells me that for the last ten years, she never had sex with him.
Or with anyone, because she was taking care of her mother-in-law.
I look at her with surprise because she doesn't know me and she told me her whole life in minutes.
He looks into my eyes and thanked me again, then without further he kisses me. Be sorry, He pushes me back and I fell lying on the grave in front, I grabbed hold of the cross while he opened my pants.
I couldn't even talk, I already have my penis in her mouth.
I looked at the sides for if someone, we were surprised, no one goes to the cemetery nowadays.
Very erect my member, stuck at the bottom of her throat, with long movements from her teeth until she ate my pelvis.
I was just taking that cross turned a little and on the same cross, the photograph of an older man.
I got to see his date of death, 1956. His name was Pascual. Only gemia in his photograph asking for forgiveness for the low.
Taking my penis with her two hands, she faithfully devotes herself to the head of it. With my hands resting on the cold marble, jumping every time he rubs my member because his teeth, in circular motion.
His tongue marks all the places and devoured the whole member in one bite.
I just screamed with pleasure and ecstasy, when I swallow it whole.
In my thoughts I ask Paschal for forgiveness, for the act of depravity, imagining that he watches from heaven approving everything.
- Don't stop, boy!.
I imagine he would say something like that to me.
I couldn't even take her head, she handled the whole situation. Between sighs he tells me that he wants it all.
I want you to give me your insides...
And we keep going like this, he rubs my whole head through his teeth, it's painful but pleasant. He grabs everything to the bottom and I can't anymore I'm in shock of pleasure.
Now if the same long movements begin, my whole soul is devoured, it doesn't stop, God doesn't even breathe, his nose touches my pelvis, mother of my life. How this woman sucks me off!.
Sucking everything uncontrollably rushed the blow, with screams I delivered everything to her delicious mouth, she left nothing.
He squeezes my hard-boiled eggs while he drinks inside me.
I was left on Pascual's grave, lying down.
She closed my pants and ran through the corridors of that cemetery.
The next weekend I came back. The same day to see if I can find her.
I approach the grave where she was crying and on the cross I find the photo of a little girl.
It wasn't her husband, I really don't know who he was.
I say goodbye to Pascual who looks from his place, smiling.