Russia Mather.

My Russian girlfriend Viktoria, comes telling me to show her my Latin blood. Once and for all. I met her a week ago personally, it's been a year since we wrote to each other.
I'm old-fashioned and romantic, for everything. But today.
We're going to play today.
A typical dish of Mother Russia is borsh, although its origin with Ukraine is disputed. Anyway.
It's summer it's hot in Buenos Aires and my Russian comes from the market all silk.
I take three beets and scratched them by hand, my fingers turned purple, I placed the beet scratch on a piece of cloth canvas.
I put water in a bowl, just a little water and put it in the fridge.
I ran the kitchen table and spread out a large cloth canvas two by two, white.
I feel like painting today.
You arrived and you were surprised by the canvas on the floor, you can't understand what's going on.
- What is that.-, you ask all surprised.
Let's go paint, I love you purple, I commented to her while
I undressed her.
We stood naked on top of the canvas, she with worried laughter.
- Beets are not easy to remove., she told me worried.
Jump on her before she regrets it and stops me.
I start painting with my fingers massaging the shoulders and neck. She's already mine.
She stays face down moaning pleasures, wet my hand with the scratch, massaging in a circle
I paint her back and dyeing her buttocks with the beet scratch.
I keep going inside, it's cool and it's very hot.
In his breath is the answer, to the cool of the beetroot.
The blonde turned to me panting and I painted her breasts, she takes the purple liquid with her hand and paints my penis massaging. It's all very purple. I retreat to her vagina and perform oral sex on her. Dyeing her vagina completely with my hands and face, I feed her from my mouth. We mixed in a purple, white and me Latin brown.
I take her arms and paint with my fingertips with small circles, I penetrate her slowly only a few times, to place my purple penis on her breasts, upward and downward movements do the job.
With my other hand I pinch her nipples and touch her clit, all simultaneously.
I'm like a purple octopus.
I put my penis in her mouth and devour her vagina, again.
My purple thumb crosses her anus and with a few screams she delivers her pleasure. I return to her breast with my tongue and penetrate her vagina slowly, very very slowly.
She sips out of her blue eyes and I catch her throat, with my tongue, I kiss her and penetrate simultaneously a rich time. Spreading her nipples with my hands.
He screams in my mouth, he can't stand it.
I abandon her and she screams angrily
- No!, No!,.Keep going.
The silence to kisses and I hit her ass reminding her, that the situation is mine.
I ate her nipples one more time and turning her body I caught her ass with my hands, you can't scream, I caught her tongue with me another hand in her half-open mouth.
Playing doggy I penetrate her from behind while I paint her vagina, with more beetroot follows her clitoris, the moans bouncing on the canvas, which is already observed hands, feet and indecipherable spots drawn on it.
An abstract art of pleasure.
With every thrust of my pelvis on her ass, my fingers twist the fleshy ball of her clitoris.
He freaks out and screaming insults me in Russian,
I love that.
He did not take off from penetrating her by the tail until he painted her entire back, legs up to the soles of her feet, curved with pleasure. Spinning around I let her paint me from above,
she fucks me hard from above with her purple vagina.
We stayed like this for several minutes, in an endless purple flow over my pelvis.
Everything is getting watery.
He paints my chest with beetroot and he fucks me without breathing.
A purple witch taking me like no one else the erect member.
I'm screaming that I'm going with me borsh, inside her. Holding the neck of my trapped body, he takes me galloping over my pelvis and erect penis.
I scream and he puts beetroot in my mouth holding from my ajar lower jaw.
My words do not come out, remaining in his hand with part of my tongue.
He keeps fucking me until my erection says:
- Stop it.
I give all my borsh, there is nothing left.
She falls on my chest, I hug her.
I want to play but she doesn't want to, she's tired and loved. We huddle together on the canvas, drawings of a deep purple stand out.
My sweet and beautiful Viktoria, from Mother Russia.
Days later I gave him a painting, made with a piece of our canvas, it hangs in the dining room, the work has the title of "Borsh" and we both signed it together.