Adriana-Felix

There is a point in one's life where one crosses boundaries. The ones that tell you that you should not pass. Maybe it's because of old age.
It's been 35 years since the last time I saw my best friend Felix, he was 13 when he left Buenos Aires and settled in Europe, Germany, Berlin more precisely. Her family was from there, it was very sad we shared everything, even school.
13 years of friendship, my parents knew theirs, we were together since babies practically. His departure was an immeasurable pain.
Nowadays with the internet it is easier, but at that time we only wrote to each other once a month always. He never came back and I was never able to travel, until now. When Facebook came up we got in touch more, he has the profile picture from when we were young, he doesn't like to show himself on the networks, I think the same.
I got separated, I lost my job, my kids are grown and I was taken out of the house.
I talked to Felix and I told him:
- I'm coming to visit you, friend. And I accept.
So many unforgettable memories.
I arrived in Berlin from a flight from Barcelona, for a while I walk through the airport, so many years. I hear a voice calling my name and I see it, my God.
Rather, I see her, Mom.
Felix is transgender, he didn't even know the word.
A long time ago, she took hormones, had surgery, everything.
But she is....is....beautiful. He lives alone in an apartment in Berlin, works at a perfume importing company.
I got a little angry because he didn't tell me anything about this.
He told me that it was not easy. For three days I lived with Felix, he told me about his life and it really wasn't simple at all.
He confessed to me that he always had feelings for me, he hasn't had a steady partner for two years.
Actually Felix, whose name is actually Adriana, is very beautiful.
I can't take my eyes off her, she laughs and tells me:
- Hey, I'm your friend., We laughed together, she is a lovely person.
Friday night, it's raining and cold, I waited for Adri, that's what I call him now.
With Italian pasta, I told him that I am an international chef. Wine, pasta and movies.
And to sleep the wine, as we say in Argentina.
When the surprise arrived, she did not wait, she told me that she had never been given something like this,
I look at her strangely and ask:
- Who were you with. Surprised. She just hung her head in shame.
I kissed her on the cheek and her mood changed.
After we had eaten and told each other about our days,
I told: - Hey, there's confidence, you can get more comfortable. Let's go watch TV, she ran into the room.
I arranged everything and took the dessert to the living room, carrot cake and chocolate, I tried it in Brazil and I love it.
When she left the room, I can't believe how beautiful Adri is, with her black lace that shows a little under a huge wool sweater. I wanted to remember with her the last time we saw the movie: "Back to the future". She laughs and I accept.
Halfway through the movie he took her hand without looking at her, he ended up on me being hugged, at one point she gets up and asks:
- Would you like some more coffee.
Looking at her mouth I kiss her and ask for forgiveness.
She smiles and tells me that she always had attraction to me, nothing changed, she repeated. I jumped on her and kissed her deeply and slid my hand to her chest, I can't believe how real they are, but I just think about it. I almost don't let her breathe and when I touch her crotch, I stop instantly.
She tells me that she understands me,
but I silence her by saying:
- It's my first time, I just didn't. She smiling and looking at me tenderly, tells me to do what I feel, let's go slowly. We undress together to get to know each other, she takes me and gives me oral sex and sucks me like no one else, God.
I can't believe it.
I touch his penis, it's a familiar thing.
My whole breath is cut off from how my penis is devouring me. I suck the head of his penis, we both started choking moaning. Thus we almost reached ecstasy. I start to feel comfortable, turning her ass I swallow it whole and take her penis with my hand, she screams crazy.
I penetrate his ass, he is sublime. I fuck her slowly and deep, she moans for me dick. Her ass is burning like a volcano, she fucks me with back and forth movements, her ass devours my dick. It's all new to me.
She climbs on top of me placing me with my back to the bed and she fucks me from above with her beautiful ass.
He jumps on my man and his penis collides with my pelvis. Her nipples are twisted by my fingers and I masturbate her with the other hand. He keeps fucking me as a rider, he fucks me in a ruthless way.
She jumped with my hands and I take her to my chest, kissing her again as our penises collide and intertwine.
I turn her lifting her legs leaving her sweet ass sideways and penetrate drastically while I keep masturbating her dick. She screams, the rain screams and I scream myself because she's an ass of Gods.
Under his legs and without a doubt I put his penis in my ass, I scream, it hurts but I keep moving it's weird but I like it, something touches inside that gives me pleasure. She masturbates me with her hands and on her face I see surprise with pleasure.
In my life I felt this is wonderful, I can't believe it. I scream like crazy, I feel what I've never felt in my life.
I didn't even have time to think, I pull my ass out of her and illogically finish her, all her breasts, with an amount of fluids that I've never seen, even she can't believe it.
bathed in her breasts with fluids of love.
I lie on her wet breasts, hugging her and I ask for her forgiveness, for not having been able and enough.
She kisses me constantly telling me to shut up, you are fabulous. We went to take a bath together, where to continue with her.
Then we went to sleep cuddled, in his room he has pictures when he was little, even with me.
When she entered the room she noticed that I was looking at the photos carefully. I look at them carefully, she asks:
- Is everything all right., With a sweet voice.
Me looking at my friend so changed, but so the same. I smile and ran to kiss her passionately.
Then I slept hugging friend.
I never returned to Buenos Aires, I've been living with Adri for three years, we love each other like never before, everyone in Argentina stopped talking to me, I never cared.
I love Felix, I love Adriana and we have the best sex I've ever experienced, in my whole life. I've improved a lot since the first time.