Ada Luz.

It started out as a friends game... Your visit from Colombia lasted a little longer.
You are from Santa Marta, but from "Saint" my love...no you have nothing.
Playing we mixed cachaça(drink) and honey, half by half, we ate only fruits and drank that sweet nectar, then we ate ourselves... In the shed of my country house, where I have an antique iron bed, I put the blankets on the mattress, we lit up with candles and the game began...
Tied to the irons you were imprisoned for my game.
Naked I name you... Ada Luz... me Ada Luz... I love your name, I'm just telling you it's a game.
A game of pleasure... between drunken laughter I finished undressing you, I just tied your hands to the irons, I don't want you motionless,
I want you to attack me with your feet...
I know you will!.
Your naked body by candlelight is a poem.
I climb on him in my nakedness and begin to kiss you sweetly, behind the ears, the cheeks, your shoulders and return to your neck.
Just little short kisses and then I repeat everything.
I kiss your breast but I don't touch your nipples, just round climbing without reaching the top.
I go to your arms and elbows, your sides make you laugh because of the tickle, I kiss your warm abdomen,
I follow your pelvis but I don't touch your vagina.
The legs and thighs are mine to the kisses and I repeat upwards. You breathe is agitated I give you to drink more nectar from our prepared.
I dedicate myself to your feet, I kiss every little finger between them, when I stop you ask me: - What's the matter?...
Nothing my love,
I give way to the ostrich feather, heirloom of my grandparents embedded in an old hat, I took hold of it and caress you the same places I kissed.
But this time I touch your nipples that gets erect one by one.
That playful feather stops to masturbate your vagina, which dilates and pushes, to be possessed.
Listening to some slight moans from your mouth with the air choked. I cry out your name Ada Luz will be mine...
I advance to your beginning of the game, eating and sucking same places, the same route of my kisses only this time...
I'm hungry.
When I get to your breasts you are already on fire and I devour them with desire.
My beautiful Ada Luz, I continue on my way and you ask me to set you free.
I want penetration!... fuck me!...
I just want penetration!...fuck me!.
I just listen to that in the silence of the field.
Your body screams it from your pelvis and I sank into your vagina, I don't move from there, I'm yours for a while while my tongue looks riotous.
I turn you twisting and I was delighted by your tasty ass,
I refresh her by throwing our concoction at her. I swallow everything and I drink your places.
You breathing everything is cut off,
I can hear it and you scream at me...
- Make me yours!...
You want to eat me alive...
I stop, I leave, you look at me strange.
You're all Crazy...
Don't you understand.
I take the pen and play with it on you again.
Ada Luz is angry, you don't want the pen, you want me in you. You're begging me by struggling and kicking.
I kiss you, throw the pen and taking the bottle of concoction, I spray that sweet nectar all over your body and drink you whole again.
Begging, screaming and moaning.
I start again from the beginning, rubbing my member on your pussy.
The candles run out, when I get close to your mouth you want to bite me.
Ada Luz... my love, you almost cry, begging and I begin to penetrate your interior, slow and deep. I release you from the bonds, you are free to Light, to do to me what you want.
Ada Luz is free...
Ada Luz is free...
My Colombian, Ada Luz de Santa Marta, is free to play with her mouse in the field shed.