Vet.

When I arrived from Entre Ríos, the neighborhood was already different, everything had changed and when I went to neuter the kitten I adopted, I find you in the least expected place, the veterinarian.
- What are you doing here.- it was your question.
- Veterinary.-, Andrea, you did it. You were able to fulfill your dreams.
- Who is he.- i wonder.
- His name is Pancho, I adopted him, I'm here to castrate him.
- Very well.-, he said while preparing a syringe with sedatives Pancho slept in seconds and removed the eggs in two minutes of clock,
I could not believe how fast everything was and that Andrea was cute.
Then he sewed Pancho washed his hands and under my gym pants leaving my dick in the air. With deep kisses, she got my erection, in the face of surprise I can't utter words, I just look at her without understanding.
Only by pulling my dick out of her throat do I get to say:
- I'm going to castrate your cheating penis.-, he laughs and continues.
His lips bouncing on my naked dick, squeezing my balls mercilessly, I only manage to moan and see Pancho on the stretcher totally asleep.
Placing her on top of Pancho, I lift up her veterinary dust jacket and pull down her pants to the base of her buttocks, placing my fingers in her vagina exclaimed moans as I ran aside to Pancho. I fucked her ass just like she likes, Andrea loves that I fuck her for her ass, just like that. I just spit out my dick several times and she stretching, passes me a honeyed liquid from a bottle.
- Get on my ass and fuck me hard, hard, I want my ass to ring, motherfucker.-, he told me between groans.
I never stopped fucking her, throwing that liquid at my dick started to burn.
- What is it., It burns.-, I told him. - He's gonna make your dick really hard, fuck me., Fuck me., Dog., Fuck me hard. His ass sounded like drums, Pancho was moving his sleeping body to and fro with me thrusting towards his ass that was burning from the liquid.
The screams of her flooded the office, I fucked her for an hour always by the ass, her ass was rich and red, almost inflamed from so hard that I fucked her. All my dick was bathed in shit and that liquid that burned like crazy, the erection was fatal, my dick crackled hard.
I've never fucked such a hard ass, even Andrea's, I've always fucked her ass but never in this way.
He started moaning in pain just like me.
- It hurts and I love it, fuck me hard dog.- he was telling me between groans.
My legs are getting cramped, I don't enjoy so much anymore it's a mixture of pain, burning and a sweet pleasure to catch that infarcting ass.
- Fuck me deep in the ass dog. Don't leave anything out, fuck me hard.
I want all your milk inside well inside.-
, he told me almost raving.
His screams were heartbreaking together with mine, Pancho starts to move and with a scream I fucked his ass deep and I finished him well inside him. She was just saying:
-How delicious your hot milk inside I feel it puppy, mmmm what a delicious God-
, his body cried to me slumped over Pancho who was moving more and more.
I fell on her back that was biting her as revenge for that sweet torture. He put my bloody dick and bathed in that liquid and shit. Inside my pants, then he put a Pancho who was starting to meow in the little plastic box.
- He's going to be sore, you and Pancho.-, he said looking at my pants.
I couldn't say words because of the pain. She just added:
- I want you in two days, bring Pancho for a checkup, bring your dick really hard, let's continue with this treatment of my ass in your dick, dog.
-. And he said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek.
Two days later I returned with Pancho to his review.
- How was it., he asks me.
- My dick hurt bad all day Andrea.-, I commented to him.
- Hahaha, I'm not talking about Pancho.-, he said to me and we laughed.
- He stays still all right.-, I commented.
- Now let's go with your treatment, he pulled down my pants and took a syringe with a blue liquid.
- What is it., Andrea I like to play but let's not do crazy things. - They are experimental, new from Germany.
Believe me, you won't believe it," he said.
- You're gonna fill my doggy cream doughnut. -, he comments to me and eats my dick voraciously,
I looked with fear but Andrea and her charms always win. In the office there were two puppies in small cages.
- What do they do.-, I asked. - They are to check, but they are fine just routine-, he answered me while placing my dick in his mouth he stuck the syringe into one of my eggs.
For the pleasure it didn't hurt and I started to feel hot and itchy.
She lifted up her board skirt and her apron and placing her ass on the stretcher exclaimed: - Fuck me really hard, fuck me.-, again in a desperate voice. Already almost angry about her treatment,
I spit out her anus and fucked her really hard and inside.
"So dog fuck me, so dog fuck me," was the only thing he shouted.
I enjoyed her ass like no one else and I felt my balls swollen, so much so that they were no longer bouncing, they were two bags stuck to my body. The pleasure was sublime,
I don't know what that was but it works. Giving me the bottle of honeyed liquid again.
- I put in your dick dog, don't stop fucking me.- he yelled at me.
I put a good squirt in her ass and with the new burning I fucked her like a beast, I ran the stretcher several meters until it got stuck somewhere.
- So fuck me like this, - screaming and moaning. The dogs howling from their cages as if giving Truncheons of that act.
I felt her whole tight ass on my dick, I was cramped and tired. I fucked her ass for an hour and a half, without stopping,
I was screaming for mercy, she was enjoying my dick with her beautiful ass, the dogs howling almost until they were voiceless. - I'm going in your ass Andrea.-, I said enjoying like crazy.
- Inside dog I'll put all your milk inside, fuck me hard, all inside dog.-, he said to me while screaming moaning.
And what never in my life, I start to end up inside his ass without being able to stop. Milk and more hot milk in several ejaculations, they were heartbreaking but fabulous. Pain and immeasurable pleasure, I filled her ass with milk, so deep that it starts to overflow with milk.
- Yes!, Yes., Yeah. Dog, how delicious is your hot milk inside, yes., Yeah., Yessiii.- exclaimed all crazy, while the dogs silently watching even they themselves did not believe it.
It started to hurt and screaming I tell him. - Andrea it hurts, it hurts.-, I screamed.
- Give me all of it., Yum, yum, yum.- he was yelling at me. I kept ejaculating but with pain three or four more times.
Then a pleasure returned that erased all my memories. I've never bathed anyone in so much cum. I fell to the floor and only a few more drops came out of my dick. She just came to say:
- I'll take your hot milk in my ass, I'll drink tea for my ass dog.-, he said to me looking at my dick.
- You're crazy, Andrea.-, I said and as I can take a totally scared Pancho, I put up my clothes and left.
My parts hurt for two weeks, I didn't go to the doctor but I was close. I talked to Andrea again, that crazy nymphomaniac.
I just bang on his door hard.
She came out.
- Listen to me, Andrea.-, I told him determined to confront. - Yes!, Tell me dog.-, he replied. And looking at her tremendous juicy ass like fruit I just said:
- I was left wanting to play more.-, I said to her while she was taking out of her veterinary jacket, the syringe filled with this blue liquid.
Y....
The dogs started howling again.