Chapter 12

A/n: Last update for now! I dunno yet when will I get to update again because I'm gonna get busy the next days^^

Jay's Birthday

"Ah, I'm so exhausted for nothing... crap. Still, it's nice to be home~ Home is like a paradise~" Minu exclaimed when we finally got home.

"Go back to your own home now." I laughed at what my cousin replied to him and shook my head before deciding to go and take a bath in my room. As I was on my way to my room, I saw Kay watching his favorite television show. I smiled at his figure and looked at the calendar hanging on the wall.

I walked to where Kay is sitting and ruffled his hair that made him look up at me. "Good job today at school, Kay. Go and do your schoolwork and then sleep, okay?"

He nodded at me. "After I finish this show, Noona, I'll go."

"Okay, little brat."

I went straight to the bathroom after entering my room. I was busy drying my hair already when my phone vibrated, indicating that I got a notification.

Who might it be now? It's already almost 30 minutes before midnight.

I erased the questions on my thoughts and then got my phone to see who messaged me. I opened it and noticed the group chat that Minu created.

Minu: Hey, guys! Tomorrow is the nerd's birthday~!!

Cool Dom: What? Tomorrow's Jay's birthday?? Then shouldn't we throw a little part for him or something?

Minu: Yeah, but I'm totally broke right now.. Hey, Yuna, lend me some money..

Shelly: What?! Birthday?! Why are you only telling me this now? I haven't prepared anything!

Shelly: And besides Y/n, why didn't you tell us much earlier so that we had a chance to plan this out?

Y/n: I completely forgot about it, too. Let's just plan this out then we'll do it all tomorrow.

Yuna: Then get your butt back home! How much longer are you going to stay there?

Minu: sent a sticker

I laughed at what Yuna said and decided to play along also.

Y/n: Ikr, I heard you saying a while ago that you miss your home already, Minu. I thought you're going back already.

Minu: Y/n! I didn't say that!

Mia: Really? Then let's pool some money and buy him a present!

I smiled at Mia's idea before typing again.

Y/n: You do that yourself guys, I'mma go get him something from myself.

Mia: Okay, Y/n!

June: We should contribute a bit of money and throw a party for him, like Mia said! ^^

Minu: You don't have to do it, June. The SATS are coming up so don't push yourself.... :'( LOL

I cracked up by what Minu said. Omg, this guy has no filter at all! He frankly said it to his friend, haha.

June: Still, I should be there. If I don't do this, I feel like I'll be forgotten in this series... :/

You're breaking the fourth wall, June. And don't worry, you will not be forgotten, especially that you looked like Mahon Jo when the manhwa glowed up, lol.

Minu: Alright... anyway, let's come up with a plan tomorrow!

Jay, you're not gonna experience the same things that are happening before every time it's your birthday, because now you have us, you have your friends to celebrate with. I smiled at the thought of tomorrow and decided to get some rest already.